Chapter 3: Visiting James Corp

⚠️Mature/Sexual/ Violent Content⚠️

That night after seeing Karrilynn was...eh let's say interesting. After talking with Carlo, I went to my room. I stripped out of my clothes and went to take a shower. It was weird. I could smell her perfume on my skin and I almost didn't want to wash it away. I chuckled to myself realizing how disgusting that sounds.

Once actually in the shower I washed my body but images of her hands on me flashed in my mind. The way her fingers traced over my tattoos, the way she felt wrapped around my cock...even that slapping shit. I've never let anyone touch me long enough to do that. I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on more for her. 

Great...now I'm hard

Plus she was so fucking obedient while I fucked her but she pulled a me on me right after. I probably could've told her to do any perverted thing I could think of and she'd probably do it. I couldn't stop myself from stoking myself remembering the way she screamed my name.

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself. I had to put one hand on the wall to steady myself. I closed my eyes and pumped away at my shaft faster. I tightened my grip wanting to feel the way her pussy felt. I could see those big blue eyes staring up at me. The way she just gave into submission

"Aahh...fuck...KarriLynn" I hissed through clenched teeth. Soon I came just as hard as I did when she was physically with me. After finishing washing my body, I dried off and threw on some boxers. When I climbed in bed I was still thinking of her.

"chto, chert voz'mi, so mnoy ne tak?"
(What the fuck is wrong with me?)

I got what I really wanted from her. She was great but I never fuck the same person more than once. Maybe she has a even hotter sister who fucks as good as her...maybe even a cousin. Within minutes I'd finally fallen asleep but still with those eyes of hers on my mind.

(A month later)

I can't believe she never called me or texted me. Women always want more of me. I had no intention on seeing her again but at least she could act like she wanted me again.

The nerve of some people!

"Boss...you have that meeting with the Italians in 30 minutes"

I nod at Carlo as I continue to go through emails. I hate emails. Who would've thought this job would require so many fucking messages. I prefer to just go somewhere, kill who I need to kill, and go home. But there's so much fucking diplomacy. It annoys the fuck out of me. But being a good leader requires me to deal with fuckers I'd much rather kill.

Pulling up to the Italians Miami "office" soon after I could already feel myself ready to stab someone. I take a deep breath before walking inside. After a few minutes of waiting, the head of the Italian families and his grandson walk into the conference room I'd been told to wait in.

"Ah Mr Korol. Good to see you again. You remember my grandson Elijah"

 You remember my grandson Elijah"