Chapter 9: Say it again

Well well well. I never thought ignoring King for two weeks would have the response I received. We'd seen each other regularly for about 2 and half months but I realized it wasn't going anywhere. I've never cared for 'real relationships' but something was actually starting to bother me. It was just sex... nothing more. Yes we hung out often without sex being involved and I loved it.

But the days during the week that I didn't see him...I missed him. And I mean really fucking missed him. I missed playing with his hair while he slept on my chest. I missed him telling me what is was like growing up in his village as a child. He would tell me about Carlo and his younger sister Ava as well. I missed are movie nights.

I just missed him...

I needed to clear my head. To see if it were the sex or if it were more. I knew the truth but couldn't bring myself to admit it. But after a talk with my cousin AJ of all people, I knew it was because I had feelings for him.

Naturally I couldn't tell AJ who the situation was with but he's always been ok with not needing a lot of details. He's great with secrets. He said I should take a step back from the guy and see how I felt. And two weeks without King made me so fucking depressed that I didn't want to do anything. I'd see his name pop up on my phone and I'd want to reply but I said I'd give it time. His message started to get worse over the two weeks then I figured maybe he just missed me in his own way.

Ugh he's adorable in his own crazy but lovable way

It's been exactly two weeks and I was tired of being sad so I went dancing. Definitely didn't think I'd see the one person I'd been avoiding at a night club. But I was so glad to see him. I could always tell whenever his eyes were on me. And a few minutes later I felt these weird as butterflies just as his arms wrapped around me.

He told me about the bet those idiots made and honestly I knew he'd be jealous if I even
hinted at being with anyone but him. And it worked. He kissed me and said the one thing I didn't even realize I'd been waiting for. He told me I was his. And he agree to be mine.

My King

When we left the club he kept his hand on my thigh as he drove. I would periodically look at him and smile and I knew he knew I was doing it because he'd smile or chuckle to himself.

"Just spit it out, Lynn. You don't have to keep staring at me"

"It's nothing..."

"KarriLynn Eloise James...tell me what's on your mind. I won't ask again" he said in that dominating voice I can't resist

I need to get laid

"Fine! Ugh I-I just missed you ok. There I fucking said it"

"Really? Then why have you been ignoring me?"

"Because I...I knew I was catching feelings for you and I wanted to know if it were you or just your monster cock"

"And did you figure it out?" He said laughing and shaking his head at what I'd said.

"Yes."

"So which was it?"

"You. God it was you. I've never missed anyone or anything as much as I missed you King. I'm sorry I'd ignored you calls and text."

"It's fine. If I'm being completely honest I missed your crazy ass too and it had nothing to do with fucking you. I've grown accustomed to our talks but I did miss the fuck out of sleeping on your breast. There are no greater pillows than those. But honestly I just missed having your short ass arms and legs wrapped around me while we slept."

"Fuck off! I'm not short you're just tall. But I'm happy to hear you suffered as much as I did. This is the last time I'll ever fall in love..."

Shit shit shit.
Did I say that out loud?
Did he hear me say that?

He didn't say anything so maybe he hadn't heard me after all. Or maybe he did and he didn't wanna make me feel bad because he doesn't feel the same. When we arrived at his house we went straight to his room. I made an attempt to unzip my dress but couldn't reach the damn thing. He laughed and came up behind me.

"Told you your arms are short as fuck" he said laughing as he unzipped my dress. He kissed my neck as he slowly pulled the straps down. Once my dress pooled around my feet on the floor he held my hand as I stepped out of it. He turned me and cupped my face with his hands making me look up at him.

"Don't ever make me go that fucking long without being able to see and touch you. Do I make myself clear?" He said as he lifted me up and carried me to his bed. I nodded just before he kissed me. But it felt different.

Weird but a good weird

He kissed my lips then made his way to my neck. Suckling and biting like he was marking his territory. It just made me wanna skip the foreplay. As if he sense my thoughts he pulled my thong off and climbed off of his bed. He undressed then made his way back to me. He kissed me so fucking slowly but so passionately. It was so unlike him.

"What did you say in the car?"

"I-uh-"

"Say it"

(Sigh) here goes nothing

"I love you King."

"Say it again..."

"I, KarriLynn James, am in love with you King"
He smiled while he rubbed himself up and down my folds teasing me.

No...driving me crazy.

I closed my eyes trying to control myself and to not grab his cock to end the torture.

"Mmmhmm...King" I moaned

"Dimitri..." he said. I opened my eyes and gave him a confused look.

"My first name...it's Dimitri." He said with a straight face. "Do you remember when I told you I made a promise to myself and if the situation happened then I'd admit what my name is."

"Yes...but what was the promise to yourself?"

"That I'd only ever tell my name to one person...the woman who stole my heart. The one I fell in love with" he smiled and I couldn't stop the huge smile that took over my face.

"Dimitri Korol...awww hi baby! "

"Privet, moye serdtse tvoye Lynn. YA ne khochu yego obratno...I love you too"
(Hey, my heart is yours Lynn. I don't want it back...)

After that Kin...Dimitri did something that I didn't think would ever happen...
he made love to me while telling me how much he loves me.

Slowly...

All night long...

Damn it. I couldn't wait...lol happy Sunday
IG: @a.Michelle.90