Bakugou x Fem!reader 💔

Request: unicornlover852

Thanks for the request! I hope you enjoy. I'm gonna cry writing this 😢

__________________________________

You have been at UA for about a year now. You made a friend named Katsuki Bakugou. But however, recently he's changed due to his new girlfriend Ochaco. He's been very distant, but whenever you try talking to him he'll be ignoring you as he stares with sparkly eyes at Ochaco.

You've always had something towards Ochaco. It was a feeling of hate and jealousy. She's taken what you had left, which was Katsuki since your family members passed away in a tragic car crash a year back.

*FLASHBACK*

It was the day you're family was going to Hawaii for a vacation trip. When on the road, a car came speeding down the road, making your car flip, then explode into flames. You got out quickly with a few scars, as your eyes filled with tears to the brim. "Mom? Dad?" Nobody came out. You began hitting the road, screaming in agony as you watched the car burn in flames. "NO! MOM! DAD! D-DONT LEAVE M-ME!" You began screaming,crying, and coughing until you couldn't breath. That was the day you regretted being born.

*END OF FLASHBACK, BACK TO THE STORY!*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*END OF FLASHBACK, BACK TO THE STORY!*

It was another day at UA, as you walked in through the doors, Ochaco gave you a nasty glare. Running past her, you get to class, putting your head down. "Loser" was written on your desk, as you sighed, being used to this since the car crash acured.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH*

As you walked past the lunch tables to the bathroom with a blade, Ochaco trips you, laughing wickedly. "PFFT! Boo hoo! Did I do that?" Sighing, you get up, dust off, and ask emotionlessly," Yes, you did. I don't need an apology, just shut it." You walk away, but a tug stops you "Don't run away little baby! Fight me!" She says. "No broke hoe. Get over me." You say annoyed, as you wanted to kick her in the face. "Excuse me!?! SAYS THE ONE WHO WAS HOMELESS!" "Shut up slut. Honestly, I'm not flexing I was born." "GO TO HELL (Y/N)!" She says throwing a juice box at your face. "I'm already there. Maybe if you left I wouldn't be." "THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOUR FAMILY IS DEAD YOU PATHETIC BITCH!!" She says, shouting as Bakugou stands behind her. "What did y-you say?" You say as a tear of insanity rolls down your cheek, as you stop blinking. "THIS IS WHY YOUR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS ARE DEAD! DID YOU NOT HEAR ME YOU BLIND LONER?!" You dive at her, kicking her in the stomach. "OW! YOU DUMB BITCH!" Bakugou steps in, blocking you. "Just stop. I wish we were never friends. Go rot you fucking extra!"

You roll your sleeves up, showing everybody your cut scars. "LOOK AT MY WRISTS! YOU SEE THIS? THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR GIRLFIREND BULLYING ME EVERYDAY! I'M TIRED OF HATING LIFE!" Tears begin loosely falling down your face, as you run out of the lunchroom with your blade. "(Y/N...)-" Ochaco grabs his arm, tugging him back. "You don't need her when you have me babe~~" She says smirking devilishly. "Get off me. And don't call me babe you slut. Don't talk to me again, and delete my contact." He walks away emotionlessly, knowing he'd screwed up.