Hawks x Fem!Reader x Dabi 🍋

Request: TheErrorGurly2
Thank you once again, my lovelies. I'm sorry for a few of you who I've been slacking on! I hope you forgive me. 😓
______________________________
Today was a boring day. Nothing to do, and most importantly, the agency was empty.

As you sat in your office clicking your pen, a knock was heard. "Come in." You mumbled, sitting back. "Mr Takami would like to see you, Mrs (L/N)." The lady who worked at the front desk said, bowing then proceeding to walk away.

Standing up, you swiftly make your way to your husband's and bosses office. As your knuckles hit the wood, the door opened. "Hey, kid." He chirped, ruffling your hair.

"What'd you need, Kei?" You asked, as he just turned around. "We're going to have a visitor tonight." He said, sitting back in his chair.

"Mmh...Could this be Dabi?" You asked, taking a seat across from your husband. "Correct. I believe by now you know what the routine is..." He mumbled, tapping his pen repeatedly. "Routine, eh? What's this all about, Keigo? The last time he came here, he fucking railed me. What n-"

"And I'm gonna do it again." A sharp voice said, coming from behind you. As your arms then got pinned above your head.

"Now, perhaps we can be quiet today. The office is still open.~" They teased, as Dabi proceeded to lift your shirt. Hawks came around the other side, biting your neck.

As you let out a small moan, your bra was then unclipped. Dabi put his fingertips over your nipple, as he then lit up his hand. "Please! Hurry~" You moaned out in pain and pleasure as they stopped.

"If your so ready, let's get down to 'buisness'" Dabi whispered, as Keigo nodded and slipped your skirt off. He then bit your panties off, sliding them off your legs.

Dabi swiftly stripped, as so did Keigo. They lifted you up, Dabi sliding into your back, while Keigo slid into the depths of your wet cavern. As you moaned in pain, they slowly began moving. "Little slut...so needy to be railed by us, eh?" Dabi remarked, as they then went in a seesaw motion.

Keigo went in as Dabi went out and vice versa. As your legs shook and a knot built in your stomach, they quickly sped up. "Fuck! I'm~ cumming!" You shouted,  shooting your thick, salty, sweet liquids on Keigos dick.

"Fuck, baby bird! So~ ngh! Tight!" Keigo grunted, as his thrusts got sloppier. He then shot his fluids deep into your walls, as you huffed at the feeling of being filled. "Fuck little mouse...Im gonna fill you to the brim~" Dabi commented in your ear, as he nibbled on your ear lobe. "I- can't! Cumming a-again!" You moaned, as your once again came on Keigos length. "Baby bird~ yeah that's right, cum on my cock baby bird..." He grunted, as Dabi then filled you up to the brim.

"Ah! Mmmph..." You panted out, as Dabi threw his clothes on quickly. "Gotta go, little mouse~ see you next time..." He said, kissing your forehead and leaving through the window.

"I love you baby bird...lets get you cleaned up." Keigo chirped, removing himself and carrying you to the restroom.
______________________________
Sorry for taking a long time my reader chans, I've been up day and night busy. I love you all very very much! 💕💕-Author Chan <3 xoxo