🍋 Midoriya x Fem!Reader🍋

Thanks for the request! (Anonymous!:)))))

~

The sun gently shined through the curtains of your broccoli headed husband, Izuku Midoriya.

A small yawn errupted from your throat, arms and legs stretching under the smooth woven sheets that covered up to your torsos.

He stirred in his sleep humbly, which made the corners of your lips curl upwards into a warm smile.

For once, he had finally gotten a day off for once in a lifetime. Today, you had planned quite a few activities for you and Midoriya to engage in together.

You picked up your phone, checking the time. It read 6:34 AM, June 19. A small hum of satisfaction left your throat. It had been early, AND he was off.

You struggled to fall back asleep, so you sat up in the bed, uncovering yourself.

You stood up with a stretch, walking towards the kitchen. It was rather cold, the breeze hit your legs, since you wore pajama shorts.

You grabbed the carton of eggs, setting it down on the counter to get a pan, and salt and pepper.

You turned on Spotify, humming softly to the tune. You stirred and cooked away, begging to finish to breakfast ideally quick.

Quiet footsteps came from behind you, as you set plates on the table. "Good morning, darling." You smiled brightly, as he shot you a smile, coming to wrap his hands around your waist.

"Good morning, Y/N." He spoke, his voice still raspy since he just woke up. "I made breakfast, sleepy head."

You poured two glasses of orange juice, passing one to him. "How'd you sleep?" You asked, as he just yawned.

"I slept pretty good!" He grinned, taking a bite of the previously made breakfast.

"So, what should we do today?" "I don't know, it's up to you, really..." He mumbled, a slight shade of pink heating his cheeks.

As you both nearly finished breakfast and beverages, you stood up, dumping the dishes in the sink.

You gave him a gentle yet pursuading kiss on the lips, your smells wafting up into his nose.

A gentle whine left his throat, a hum leaving yours. "I think I know what we should do today..." You grinned, pulling him into the bedroom.

"R-right n-now?!" He stuttered, his face hot pink. "Why not?~" you cooed, pulling him in.

Your lips connected once more, heat and saliva transferring between you both.

He slowly took his shirt off, as you took yours off. You unhooked your bra, as he nervously glanced at you you and down.

"Is something wrong?" "N-no, you're just gorgeous..." He hummed, as you both continued to strip, as you both now stood fully naked.

You gently huffed, falling back into the bed. "You okay?" "Mhmm."

He slowly slipped a digit inside of your core, warming you up slowly but surely.  A few pants and shallow breaths left your mouth, gasping as he gently caressed your sweetest spots.

"Is-- is this okay?" He questioned, as you clenched around his fingers in response. You felt his glance on you, which made you shiver in delight.

He pulled his fingers out, straightening himself out. He aligned himself, gently gripping your hips, rubbing his fingers on your hip. 

"Are you ready?" You nodded and hummed, putting your hands in his hair. As he slowly sunk in, a gasp left your throats, as the sting burned, his length stretched you deliciously, whines and pleads leaving your throat.

He slowly but surely picked up the pace, leaving marks on your hips. "Mmh, Izuku, I'm- I'm gonna-" you whimpered, as the knot twisted tighter, tighter, tighter. It snapped, your white creme fluids going onto his thighs.

"Oh- god--" Midoriya moaned, his hips snapping into yours. You began to rock against him, slowly teetering him closer to his climax.

He let out a few more groans, before emptying his seed onto your stomach, white strings of cum falling on your stomach.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly, rubbing your thigh. "Yeah, thank you love."

"I love you." "I love you too..." "So, what didcha wanna do today?" "I--"

A/N... PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS IS A Goddess 🥺💖