Nighteye x Reader 🌺

Request: gamergirl200726

Thanks for the request! I hope you enjoy!
__________________________________

You and your husband Nighteye have been married for about 4 years. He may seem cold on the outside, but he is quite nice with you. Today you knew he only had to do a half day, so you wanted to surprise him. You snuck into the shared bedroom, and grabbed one of his suits. Quickly walking to the restroom, you change out of your top, replacing it with his grey suit along with the red polka-dot tie.

*TIME SKIP*

You hear the front door open, revealing your husband. "I'm..home hun." He said looking around. "Hun?" Nighteye says looking for you. You hug him from behind, making him jump a bit. "Their you are.. No need to give me a heart attack love." He said jokingly with a small breathy chuckle. He turns around, seeing you in his suit. "H-hun.." He says, bringing a light tint of pink along his cheeks.

He picks you up, kissing your forehead. "I missed you today (Y/N)" You put your head in the crook of his neck, nuzzling him. "Mmph..hows lunch sound?" You nod excitedly, as you jump down. "I call picking your outfittttt!~~" Running to the shared bedroom as you giggled. You decided to pick out a (f/c) button up and some black slacks. "BABYYYYY! IM DONEEEE!~~" You shouted, running into the other room laughing. "It's on the bed!" Nighteye walked into the room, closing the door behind him. "Aw man.. He never lets me seeeee!~" You pouted. The bedroom door opened, revealing a very handsome Nighteye. A tint of pink appears across your face as you stare a bit. "Staring is rude, isn't it?" He asks smirking a bit. "Y-yeah! I'm gonna go change.." "Ah,ah,ah! Not so fast .. YOUR outfit is on the bed.." He said chuckling evily.

You walk in, seeing a short black skirt with your (f/c) striped sweater, aswell as high knee socks. "Hm..will do!" You say to yourself confidently as you change into your outfit. Opening the door, you stand in front of your tall husband. You look up at him, seeing slight blush on his face. "Heyy! Are you ready to go?" You ask, jumping up and down repeatedly. "Yes, let's go now.." You both get your shoes on, walking out the door and to your car.

*TIME SKIP, AT YOUR (F/C/P)

Both you and Nighteye hold hands, taking a seat. The waitress walks up. "Hello, what can I get you guys today?" She said sweetly. "Could I have (f/d) and (f/f)?" "Yes, of course! And what about you sir?" "A warm tea." He said looking out the window. "Alright! Coming up!" She said, going back to the kitchen. "Babyyy! Look at meee!" Since he was zoned out, you snatched his glasses and put them on. "Hey. Give those back hun. I can't see too well without those." He says pouting, making you feel guilty. "Fine..Im sorry.." You say sliding them back onto his face. "It's ok." He says forgivingly. The waitress comes back with his tea and your (f/d) and (f/f). "Here you are! Please let me know if you want anything else." She says bowing and walking away.

As you ate quickly and drank your drink, Nighteye had been done with his tea. "Ready to go now?" He asks pushing his glasses up. "Mhmm! Let me pay!" He runs to the desk, paying before you could even get up. "HMPH! I was gonna pay you bully!" "Don't be like that. You know I love you." He says chuckling. "Fair point.."

*TIME SKIP, BACK HOME*

You both kicked your shoes off, sitting on the couch. You flicked off the lights, getting a huge, warm fuzzy blanket. Nighteye crawled over you, laying behind you. As you selected a movie, you felt him pull you in a bit. "Eek!" "Sorry. I just wanted you closer." You pressed (f/m), and hit play. Your eyes began getting heavy, resulting in you falling asleep. You began snoring softly, notifying Nighteye you fell asleep. Drool had also begun going down the corner of your mouth, as you snuggled against his chest. "Goodnight my love.. I'm lucky to have you with me.." He said quietly, as he put his head on your shoulder, falling asleep quickly as you cuddled for the rest of the night.
______________________________
I hope you enjoyed! -Author Chan xoxo <3