Momo x Shy!Fem!Reader 🍋

Request: TeaButterfly2
Thanks for the request! Sorry if I'm slow with posting, I've been so busy! Hope you all understand! 😓
______________________________
Friday 7:39 PM read the clock, as you changed into a cute robe. I forgot to explain what's happening! Your girlfriend Momo Yaoyorozu was coming over around 8:00 PM.

As you began to neatly make your bed, tidying each crease and crevice, it was now 7:52 PM. As you finished vaccuming, dusting, and whatever else not, the door soon rang, as you perked up like a surprised dog. "C-coming!" You shouted nervously, attending to the door.

"H-hey Momo! Come in-" You said, opening the door wider. "Did you clean just for me?" She teased, as your face turned different shades of pink. "You can t-turn on a- mmh!" You moaned quietly, as she kissed your soft, plump lips, sucking your tongue. "Alright love." She complied, grabbing the remote. As you struggled to grab the microwaveable popcorn from the cabinet, you lost footing, falling backwards. However, the fall never came.

Instead, you were in a decently strong pair of arms that belonged to none other than Momo. As your robe then fell off, it revealed your red panties and black bra. "(Name), what a tease.." She mumbled, grabbing your ass. "E-eek!" You squeaked, as she set you up against the wall. "Why don't we have fun my love, huh?" She teased, whispering into your ear as if somebody would hear. 

Giving no time to let you answer, she slowly began to bite your neck, leaving not too many spots empty on your fragile skin. As you quietly whimpered and beads of sweat traveled down your forehead, she unclipped the cloth that left your (b/s) breasts. "M-mommy- Momo!" You corrected, as she just grinned.

"I liked that baby..do it again for me, won't you?~" She said clearly and demandingly, as you cleared your throat. She then began to slide down your red panties, leaving you fully naked in front of her. As her eyes and hands roamed your body, she stopped at your breasts, roughly massaging them. "Ah! Mh-" You moaned, getting cut off by Momo intruding your mouth with her tongue, mapping out every corner of your cavern. As your tongues moved against each other's, you eventually parted for air, leaving a thick string of saliva between you both and you panting.

"How about we just get to the real fun?" She said, then lifting you onto the counter. As she parted your legs, you looked away embarrassed. "Look at me, my love..." She said, turning your chin facing her. As you looked down into her beautiful black eyes, she stuck her tongue onto your wet nerves, she moved her tongue up and down, side to side, as you immiedtaly threw your head back cautiously. "Awh~ ouh!~" You moaned, covering your mouth out of reaction. As she then raised a hand, she managed to get her fingers in your mouth, coating them in thick saliva.

As she pulled the two out of your mouth, she then swiftly brought you to the living room, sitting you on her lap, facing her.  She sneakily slid her fingers into you, your head throwing itself back once again, as you highly mewled in her ear. "M-MOMO!~ O-ouh!" You repeated, as she then stuck one of your hardened nipples in your mouth. "Mm~" She said, humming in delight as your moans came out uncontrollably. "I-Im!~ Gonna-" You said, getting cut off by her bouncing you on her fingers. As the anticipation shot through your body, the knot popped as you nearly shouted with how sensitive this made you. "Oh my. We should clean this up.." She said, sticking her fingers in her mouth tasting you.

"D-dont do t-that!" You said, infuriated with many feelings. "I'll do that if I want to...your mine." She said, kissing your forehead as she got up, scavenging for the clothes that were lost. "M-momo! We a-aren't doneee-" You said, as she threw her pajamas off. "Ok love.. sure." She mocked, leading you to the bedroom for a round 2.
______________________________
I- 😃....Well, I hope you enjoyed whatever the hell that was! Kill me lord. -Author Chan <3 xoxo