Mirko x Fem! Reader 🍋

Request: weebanimefa

Thank you for the request! Hope you enjoy! 😎

__________________________________

You and your wife, Mirko, of 6 years, have been a bit distant. You knew today was her day off for the week, so you decided to pull a prank. *click* The front door opens. Scurrying to the bedroom, you grab one of her hero outfits, and change in a heartbeat. *click* The bedroom door opens....

"Wow bunny...do I have this all to myself?~~" Mirko says, licking her lips harshly. A tint of pink rushes to your cheeks, as she comes closer. *thud* You ran to a dead end, leaving no space between the both of you.

"Hey~ hey... Why are we running (Y/N)?" She says into your ear, sending immediate chills down your spine. "M-mirko! If your gonna do something just do i-it!" You shout throwing your arms up. As soon as you realised what you said, you threw a hand over your mouth. "Well then...somebody is needy~ huh?" Mirko grabs your legs, wrapping them around her waistline. She begins biting your ears, earning small whimpers. Moving down to your neck, she begins biting harsher. "Mmph...I like this spot." She says as she bites the sweet spot on your neck. "M-M...ha!" "Looks like somebody can't speak.." She smiles against your neck as she walks over to the bed, throwing you against the backboard.

She unzips her clothes that you were wearing, revealing your bra and lacey panties. Mirko began taking off her clothes, as her perky breasts bounced a bit. She unclipped your bra, letting your boobs be free. You cover up, looking away. "Move those arms for me..." She says pinning your hands harshly above your head. She sits you on top of her knee, bouncing you up and down harshly without stopping.

It had been about 9 minutes, and you were close. She could tell by your facial expression, so she sneakily stopped moving you and removed her hands from your hips. You almost let out a shakey whine as you were covered in sweat and horny.

(I'm so sorry this is cringe asf okok let's just go on 😭🙏)

Mirko went to the drawers, grabbing a whip, handcuffs, and a blindfold. You looked, scooting back into the headboard of the bed. "No running..." She said with a devilish smirk appearing on her face. She pins you down, handcuffing and blindfolding you. Just a moment later, you heard some shuffling along with a vibrating noise. "Don't tell me th-" Cut off in mid thought, a vibrator had been brutally shoved into you, earning her a whine. *click* All of a sudden, the pleasure levels felt much higher. Drool wondered down the sides of your mouth, as you rolled your eyes back inside of the blindfold. You felt the bed sink in front of you, as you felt breath against your heat. "Mirko what ar-" She swirled her tongue on you, as she turned the vibrator up about 7 more. It was getting too pleasurable, as you yanked against your restraints. Before you even noticed, you came in her mouth. *Swallow*

"Lets get you cleaned up my bunny..~" She carefully undid the blindfold and cuffs, as she changed you into one of her T-shirts, which had been big on you. She changed herself, sliding her panties and bra on along with a cozy t-shirt.

She climbed in bed next to you, moving you closer to her chest. "Goodnight my bunny...you did so good..I love you.." She said as you felt a small kiss on your neck. "I love you too babes." You said with a small chuckle, as you both began to drift off, as another day awaited you.
______________________________
Thanks for reading! -Author Chan xoxo <3