Mirio x reader 🍋

Request: gamergirl200726

Thanks for the request! Hope you enjoy!
__________________________________

Lately your husband Mirio Togata has been busy with his hero work, leaving you home alone. He always told you not to go to clubs at night let alone by yourself. Tonight you decided "I'm gonna do what I want!" You began to walk to your bedroom, getting clothes for a shower. You got out your (f/c) short dress with a slit in the thigh, as well as a small slit by your chest.

You got into the shower, scrubbing everywhere, as well as shaving your legs and armpits. As you thoroughly washed your hair, you heard the door slam. "Oh shit.." You thought to yourself. As you stepped out of the shower, you began putting a white towel around your body. You put on a strapless bra, your (f/c) panties, and the dress you had chosen.

*TIME SKIP, ON YOUR FRONT PORCH*

You began looking for your best (f/c) high heels when you felt a presence behind you. "What are you doing there?" Mirio asked with his arms crossed and a serious look across his face. "Oh..me and a few of my (bsf's/n) were going to the mall!" You said with a small smile. "Mhmm.." He said as he kissed your forehead. "Listen to me sunshine..Be safe for me.." "Understood! I love you bubs!" You put your heels on, as you began walking to your car, getting in, and driving to the club. "Tch.. I really hope he doesn't find me!" You said to yourself nervously

As you arrvied, you saw your bestfriends all standing outside waiting for you. "(Y/NNNN)!" They all shrieked. "YOU LOOK STUNNING!" One of them complimented. "H-heh thanks.." As you all walked in, your (f/s) was playing. You and your friends began dancing together on the dance floor, as you all swung your hips. A bit later, your friends stopped and looked shocked behind you. "Are you guys seeing ghost?" "Turn..around.." They said pointing. You turn around only to see...

Mirio

"I-Im sorry!" He shook his head in disbelief as he picked you up, bringing you into the car. The drive home was dead silent, making it awkward along with you being scared.

*TIME SKIP, BACK HOME*

"Out. Now." He said coldly. You bit your lip, walking to the door and opening it. "Bedroom. Now. Don't make me repeat myself." He said staring angrily as fire was in his eyes. "Y-yes sir!" You said scurrying to the shared bedroom. He followed behind you, as he huffed on your neck. "Strip. Now. I'm not playing with you." He said staring into your nervous (e/c) orbs. You quickly took of your dress and undergarments, as you sat on the edge of the bed. He took off his outfit and boxers leaving him naked, as he began walking over to you. "On all fours Y/N.. We don't wanna make this punishment worse, do we?" You gulped, shaking your head slightly.

As you got on all fours, you felt the bed sink a bit behind you. Mirio harshly slammed into you, smacking your ass roughly. You screamed in pain and pleasure, as tears began streaming down your face. "M-MIRIO!" You exclaimed, putting your face into the sheets. "Don't..ugh..complain. You got yourself into this." He said through his grunts. Mirio pulled your hair, making you let out a soft moan of pain. "What did I tell you about going to clubs?" "N-NOT TO GO!" You said saying it a bit loudly. The pain quickly turned into pleasure as you began screaming louder. "MI-IRIOOOO!~~" You said near climax. He quickly noticed, as he pulled out. "W-why?" You whined, making a pouty face. "This is a punishment. Not a reward.." He said, ramming back into you. You moaned loudly, as he kept hitting your spot over and over. "It's.. T-TOO MUCH!~~" You said panting heavily as drool came out the corner of your mouth. However, he didn't listen. He just went faster and faster, making you climax. This allowed him to go faster, as he did. Tears of over-stimulation began running down your face as You screamed into the pillow. You came about 4 more times before he stopped. As he pulled out, he smacked your ass roughly. "Did you..hah..learn your lesson?" "Y-yes! Y-yes!" You said panting. He sat you up, grabbing your jaw, and French kissed you passionately. "Good.." As you sat up, some of your sex juices slid down your thighs. "Ah, let's go shower my sunshine." He said picking you up and began running warm water. He set you in as he began washing your back and legs.

*TIME SKIP, BACK IN BED*

As you cuddled up back to his chest, he pulled you in a little more by your waist. "I love you my sunshine..sleep well." He said kissing your forehead. "I love you too Miri.." You said as you both drifted off.

THE END! 💖