Dom! Uraraka x Sub!Fem!Reader 🍋

Request: ITSCXLD
Thank you for another request. At least try to enjoy this! Still tired lol. -Author Chan <3 xoxo
______________________________

"Ochacoooo!" You shouted, clinging onto your girlfriends arm. "Hm?" She hummed politely, shyly kissing your forehead. "Can we get coffee together? What about some donuts? Or maybe hot co-" You quickly said. "Or maybe my answer is yes!" She said, dragging herself to change.

"Im back! Now, you wanna go get some food at (fav café)?" She asked, intertwining hands

"Im back! Now, you wanna go get some food at (fav café)?" She asked, intertwining hands. "Yes yes yes!" You purred, jumping like a little child. "Ok ok!" She said, giggling as you two walked.

*DING* Rung the door, as you both stepped into the café. "Hello, what would you like on this fine day?" Questioned the waiter, as you both spoke up. "I'll take coffee and a (f/f) donut!" You said, waiting for Ochacos order. "Id like tea and a croissant." She said cheerfully.

"So! How are youuu~" You flirted, as she just blushed. "G-good, what about you?" She asked, swinging her feet lightly. "Im good." You said, as the waitress set the food and dishes in front of you. "Here you go ladies, anything else?" She asked politely. "That'll be all!" Ochaco said joyfully, sipping her chai tea.

As the waitress nodded, Ochaco then slapped her hand on your thigh. "Could we go home soon?" Questioned your brunette girlfriend, as you just nodded with a flustered face.

As you both quietly finished your meals quietly, you quickly arrived back home. Without words being said, you both went to the bedroom.

As she took a seat on the bed, you sat on her lap, planting your arms on her neck and your lips on hers. As your lips molded together, she took off your shirt, fiddling with the clips of your bra. 

She then parted, throwing your shirt and bra to a corner to be forgotten about. "Are you sure, (Name)?" She asked, as a concerned look spread across her face. "I-Im sure! Just please-" You said, as she laid your body out on the bed. "Ok, my love.." She said, going down to your neck. As her lips pressed against your neck, she made her way down your chest, to your stomach, and to the band of your shorts.

Pulling them down, she also pulls down your underwear. "Let me know if it hurts~ ok?~" She questioned, as you just nodded looking away.

She ran a finger through your slit, as you squirmed around, huffing. As a smile formed on her face, she then stuck a finger in your small hole. "A-ah! Mweh!" You breathed, as she slowly moved her hand. "You..ok?~" She teased chuckling, as she moved more. "I-Im! I'm going to~!" You moaned, as your fluids dripped down your thigh and her fingers.

She turned your head towards the direction of her eyes, licking her fingers then proceeding to lick your thighs. "E-eh!?" You questioned, as she slid your clothes back on you.

"I love you, my (Name). Let's get some rest." She politely said, as you both quickly fell asleep cuddling.
______________________________
Sorry for taking a while, let me know if you guys want a specific character. I'm sorry this was so very short. -Author Chan <3 xoxo