Mirko x Male!Reader 🌺

CZgaming4  requested this one! Enjoy luvs!
____________________________________

You yawned, staring down at your chest. It had been the first day in forever that you and your girlfriend, Mirko, had gotten any time off.

A smile crept, twisting the ends of your lips upwards. She gently breathed, breathes syncing together as you hugged her sleeping, dull body.

The whole moment felt entirely unreal, since you both had the day off for the first time in forever.

The sun shines gently through the curtains, brining out her gorgeous features.

You closed your eyes once more, hoping for it to never end.

~

You both awoke, yawns leaving your throats. "Mm, what time is it--" she stirred, stretching as you checked the clock located on your bedside.

"It's 8:49.." you scrambled, as she turned to look at you. "Do you think we could lay down for another hour..."

You nodded in agreement, planting a gentle kiss onto her golden skin, climbing back under the covers to slumber for a while longer.

You shut your eyes, submitting to the rest you both deeply craved. You both slept peacefully, the day going by slow, but in the end, you missed this feeling, and time together.

(Short drabble, haha- sorry it's a bit short, I hope it's okay! :))  I love all y'all out there.