Dabi x Fem!Reader 🍋

Request: This person wanted to stay anonymous. Please respect this and enjoy! 😎
______________________________
It was Saturday night, and you were needy. However, Dabi wasn't aware of this. "D-dabi?" You questioned, peeking your head into the bedroom. "Yeah little mouse?" He said, throwing his shirt off. "I-...Please Dabi!" You begged, looking at the floor. "Please what?" He teased.

"I- I want y-you! Please?~" You begged, looking at his scarred and stapled skin. "Sure little mouse~ but I won't go easy at all." He cooed, as he walked over, tilting your chin up forming a kiss. As you french kissed and your tongues fought for dominance, he easily won, mapping out your mouth. "Mmph!~" You moaned out into the kiss, as he sucked on your tongue.

Going back, your lips connected with a thick trail of saliva, as you panted. As you only grew needier, he stripped you of your top and bra, aswell as your pants and panties. "Dabi~ What if Akiro wakes up?" You say, as he bites roughly on your breast. "Well- she won't. That's if your quiet." He mocked, switching breasts.

Stopping, he pulled his pants down, with his boxers. "Get on the floor baby girl..~" He commanded, as you fled to the ground. As you put him in your mouth, you hollowed your cheeks, making him grunt. "Fuck!~" He groaned, as you pumped the rest of his length. Pulling your hair, he made you face him. "Enough princess...lets get down to business now." He said, putting you back on the bed.

As he quickly put your legs over his shoulders, he then rammed into your wet cavern, stretching you out roughly. "D-DABI~ MMH!" You moaned, as your eyes shot back hastily. "Quiet down, unless you wanna get caught then I don't care." He said, continuing his rough pace.

As you heard footsteps from the hallway, you quickly threw a blanket over the both of you. "Mama? Dada?" Said Akiro, as you both replied. "Yes honey?" "Why was mama screaming dada?" Questioned the young child. "Well we were fighting to see who was stronger, right (Name)?" Dabi implied. "Yes! Im ok Akiro! Make sure you get more r-rest!" You said, as Dabi moved a little.

"Ok! Night Mama, night Dada!" She said happily, running off to her bedroom. As he began thrusting at a rapid pace, you felt a knot forming in your lower abdomen. "D-DABII~ FUCK!" You moaned, as your fluids shot all over his length. "Oh my. What a mess you've made." He joked, kissing your forehead. Pulling out, he cleaned you both up, changed the bedsheets, and cuddled close with you for the remainder of the night.
______________________________
All done- I hope this wasn't too bad! Anyways, Author Chan out! Xoxo <3