🍋 Sub! Dabi x Dom!Fem!Reader

Chile anyways this was a request, so yeah. Sorry if it takes me a bit to see your comments, I haven't been getting notifications! Anyways, on with the story ✌️😝

_______________________________________

The night was cold, fog misting through the dark, moist air. The moon was shining gently, not a noise to be heard.

No voices, no animals, no thudding of footsteps, nothing. Dead. Silent. After the total blowout had the other night, you and Dabi did in front of the LOV, everyone was quick to shut up.

However, majority of the time, it was either a muttered half assed apology, or rough sex. However, he only did this because....he was stressing his anniversary gift wouldn't be good enough.

It was your 4th year together, and he kept pacing, hoping you enjoyed the tricks he had up his sleeve for tonight.

"Happy anniversary, baby. Open it." His voice rasped, a smirk playing at his features. Your hands shuffled through the bag, pushing the paper that concealed the gift to the side.

Your hand touched a soft fabric, before pulling out a black and purple lingerie set, your eyebrows quicky raising and eyes opening.

A shocked doe look took over your features, before you began shuffling through the bag once more.

A cold metal.

You pulled the foreign object out, realizing it was a set of handcuffs, smirking at his reaction.

His blue eyes were practically themselves, except for the fact they were dark with lust and mischievous intent.

"Well, I think I should try this on, huh?" You cooed, walking into the bathroom. The door made a thud behind you, before you slipped out of your casual attire.

"Dabiiii~" You giggled, opening the door.  He practically fainted, wanting to run his calloused hands all over you. .

But little did he know, you had a trick up your sleeve that he wasn't going to like much. Or maybe he would? ;)

He sat back against the bed, as you shook your head. "I'm in charge tonight, Dabi." He sighed in annoyance, giving into your antics.

You slowly walking around him, before removing his jacket. His shoes and socks followed, as he was now left in his shirt and pants.

"Gonna take m'sweet, precious time with you." You put his chin between your thumb and index finger, cocking his head up and back, laying a steamy kiss along the chapped skin of his lips .

He grunted. He hated being teased more than anything... You stripped him of his shirt, his tensed ab muscles flexing with each tease, coo, and touch.

You were going to be the death of him if this kept up for any longer. You unbuckled his belt, pulling it from the loops of his worn jeans. He sighed, stripping of his pants, leaving him in nothing but his boxers, his length straining against the fabric.

"Did I….do this?" You whispered into his ear, straddling his lap. You bit at his earlobe, tugging it between your teeth. Low grunts and groans left his throat, his hands flying to your sides. "When did I say you could do that?" You spat.

He put his hands away from you, as you huffed. "Go on, take the rest of your clothes off." He stripped, standing bare in front of you.

You licked your lips greedily, gentle blush coating both of your faces. He sat back on the bed, the tip of his cock red, hot, and pre-cum oozing out. Oh, this sight was something you couldn't forget.

You put your hand around his shaft, thumb on his tip. You slowly jerked your hand, thumb twirling around. His eyes automatically shut, a deep breath leaving his mouth.

"Is this...turning you on? Huh?" You rhetorically asked, as he groaned, biting at his lip. His hips bucked into your hand instinctively, pants spilling from him.

You slowly began putting your lips around him, his eyes practically rolling out of his head. Your tongue swirling around him was going to kill him. You jerked what you couldn't fit, lightly gagging as he hit the back of your throat.

His ab muscles tensed tightly, sweat tricking down his forehead. "Please-" He choked, as you just hummed, sending vibrations downwards. Before he knew it, he tensed once more, groaning loudly as his white, sticky seed shot down your throat.

You grinned mischievously, not pulling away as he let out a gasp, oversensitive at the feeling as you rid him through his high.

You pulled away with a pop, as he panted, air filing his lungs. "Go on." He was confused. "Hm?" "Take this off of me." He blushed but proceeded, your breasts being revealed. He was drooling at the sight.

He got into his knee, pulling the thong down, you now standing bare to bare, skin to skin. As he stood up, he shoved you onto the bed.

He couldn't take it any longer. "Fine, only for a few minutes..." You whined, as his fingers plummeted inside of your wet, squelching walls.

Your breathing quickly turned ragged, squelching filling the room. You let out a moan, quiet enough for Dabi to hear. He quickly pulled his fingers out, licking them clean of your fluids.

You switched places, as you crawled over him, lining yourself up with his dick. You slowly sunk down, both gasping at the fullness and tightness of one another.

You slowly began to slide up and down on him, as he groaned, shutting his eyes. You leaned forward while bouncing on him, lips meeting for a sloppy make out session.

You whimpered into his mouth, as he heavily groaned and hissed at your hotness. He was going to EXPLODE.

Teeth clashing, tongues twirling and fighting for dominance. You both seperated, panting.

The tight coil begin to spiral in your gut. Before you knew it, you came, thighs burning at the rate you kept bouncing.

Slowly but surely he began ramming upwards into you, chasing his own high. You were too dumbified from your orgasm to stop him from doing so, too.

His semen spilled inside of you, shooting thick strings, painting your hot walls a milky white.

"Oh god Dabi..." You breathed, putting your neck in his shoulder. "Is it...my turn yet?" He grinned, as you yelped, him grabbing at your ass.

"Don't tell me you're tired already, because I'm not done with you." He devilishly breathed, tracing shapes onto your skin.

Boy, was this going to be a long, tiring night. Who knows what he has planned...

_______________________________________

Sorry it's short, I hope it's okay 👍 I love y'all 🥺