🍋 Twice x Fem!Reader

Smut ahead, thank you for the request! Enjoy IG, I might not proofread 🤷

~

You and your boyfriend Twice were toxic one moment, clinging to eachtoher bodies the next like it was the last way to survive.

Every argument ended in a sloppy, teeth clashing make out session in his room, or you getting absolutely nailed into the sheets while he relieved himself.

Oddly enough, you found it attractive when he was mad, the muscles in his arms twitching with frustration, sighs leaving his throat.

It was practical, because he just looked so damn delectable doing it. I mean, who WOULDN'T get turned on? A crazy person.

Regardless, you both made up, always. Right now, you were both fussing back and forth over his jealousy. "Were you jealous? Of me and Dabi? Is this what it's about?"

An irritated groan left his throat. "No!" He spat, rolling his eyes. "it is, and I can tell!" Andddd here's where it all started. ...

"Twice!" You whined, his sadist trait coming to show. "Should I help you get off? Huh?" He smiled deviously, leaning back.

Your smaller figure stratled itself along his muscular thigh. "Please." "Say it, say I wasn't jealous, and I'll let you get off."

You looked to the side, as he just made a 'tsk'. "Well?" "Okay, you weren't jealous...you DEFINITELY were!" You grinned, as he laughed.

"What isn't to love about you." He sat you on his bed, stripping of his casual top and sweats. You took the hint, removing your shirt, then pants, before he kept forward, attaching your lips.

His tongue sat at your lips, but you refused him. He groped your ass, a gasp leaving your throat, as he then took the opportunity to stick his tongue in your warm cavity.

A low hum left his throat. He unhooked your bra, cracking an eye to remove your panties.

His fingers slithered down your body, squeezing your plush thighs. You seperated for air, heavy pants and a string of saliva connecting you both.

His hands curiously spread your legs apart, a finger running along your slit. "Ah?" He hummed, soothingly enough chuckling.

He slowly began inserting his digits, gently curling a finger as he stroked your sensitive tights.

A gentle sloshing noise filled the room, along with heavy breaths that held you from making lewd moans.

"Don't hold back." Those words broke him. He pulled you closer, one hand jerking at your clit, the other sliding in and out of you.

You clenched around his fingers, as he quickly removed them. "Not yet." He ran his beaming red tip along your slit, a lewd whine leaving your throat.

He slowly slid in, walls immediately clenching around him. He groaned, as you clawed at his forearms and biceps.

"Shit, at this rate....I'm gonna- explode-" he groaned, hands roughing massaging your tender mounds. He pinched and rolled your nipples, a high pitched cry leaving your throat.

"Twice, im- I'm going to-" you panted, eyes squinching shut.  "Gah- wait for me, yeah?"

You tried holding it, but it only made it harder, your orgasm completely blinding your vision, a loud moan errupting from your throat.

"Jesus, you'll get us- caught!" He complained between lewd heated pants, as you kept whining, his cock ramming into your cervix lewdly.

He came, hot seed drenching your walls in white. "Imagine...your belly....all swelled up, with my kids." He stared down at you, as if you were his pray.

"I don't think I can't help my self." He grinned, as you just let out a huff. "I don't think you'll be walking."

He re-inserted himself, gripping at your hips with an iron tight grip. "Ah, slow down, please! I- I can-cant!" Your voice was soon becoming hoarse, as he just threw his head back.

Your walls clenched harder, harder, and harder, until he filled you again, you being on your 3rd orgasm this night, and it only had been an hour.

"Ah, you've soaked the bed~" he cooed, you, embarrassed, turned your head away.

"Don't worry, pumpkin, soon..." He spoke gently, tracing shapes on your belly. There wasn't a way you wouldn't be pregnant now.

~

Sorry it was a bit short, I've been on a busy schedule with little time to do stuff lately! <3