Present Mic x Fem!Reader x Aizawa 🍋

Request: DragonGirlLife
Thanks for the request! I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know if there's anybody else you guys want! Enjoy~ ☺
______________________________

As you sat quietly at your desk humming a soft tune grading papers, the classroom door creaked open, revealing a flustered looking Mic and a furious Aizawa. "(Name)." Shotas deep voice called out, as your head snapped around to face him. "Yess?~" You said, marking the next sheet.

"Dont play dumb. You've already made me leave my meeting earlier and Mic had to leave class." He said, setting his hand on the desk.

Shota then lifted you with his scarf, shoving you against the wall. "I do not take this lightly at all. Strip, now." He said in a low demanding voice. "Yes s-sir-" You quickly said, stripping of all of your clothes.

You then heard clanking, meaning they were now stripping. Aizawa lifted you once again, as him and Mic slammed into both of your holes, earning a scream of pain and pleasure. "Take your punishment like a good kitty cat." He panted out.

They quickly began to move, moving in a seesaw motion, earning whines and pleads. "Please! Augh~ Shõta! M-mic!" You cried out, as they mercilessly rammed into you. "I'm going to- agh!" You whimpered, the liquids shooting from your now destroyed core.

Mic was now thrusting faster, Aizawa following. Mics thrusts were now getting sloppier by second, meaning he was close. "Little listener, I'm cumming~" Mic grunted out, filling your ass to the brim, some leaking out in the process.

Aizawa leaned in, biting your neck harshly. You were now struggling to catch your breath, as Aizawas thrusts were getting very, very sloppy. "You don't deserve my semen, you bad girl." Shõta whispered, cumming on your stomach. You panted, as they quickly cleaned you up, then dressed you.

"I can't walk, how am I gonna get home?" You pouted, earning a laugh from Mic. "I'll carry you, since this is partially my fault. But then again, your a tease." Mic said, as all of you then walked home.
______________________________
That was a LITTLE short! Sorry, just now getting back into writing! -Author Chan xoxo <3