Hawks x Male!Reader 🌺

Request: Anonymous

I'm sorry I've been slacking so damn much, really. Forgot who wanted this, so yeah anyways guys, enjoy?
_______________________________________

I looked at the woman as if she was insane. She wanted me to confess to the number 2 pro hero, though, I had no chance.

The way he bragged, to the cute smile on his face. There was no way I could tell him without being rejected.

Though, valentine's had been coming up, and I knew Mirko wouldn't let me escape this time.

~

I mumbled to myself, filling in the paperwork I had never felt like doing in the first place, though, I did it for my boss.

"L/N? It's a letter from Mr Takami." The note was briefly handed to me, as the woman proceeded back to the front counter and making errands.

'Meet me in my office at 3PM sharp.' I fiddled with my pen, wondering what the boss had wanted. "Weird."

~

It was 2:55, near time to meet up with Hawks. I was rather nervous, though, I wouldn't miss this for the world. What if I was getting fired, or maybe...

"Sir, you wanted to see me?" I asked, knocking on his door. "Ah, my favorite employee. Take a seat."

"I lov you, kid. Ya know that?" "Uhh, no?" I laughed nervously, smiling at my new lover.

_______________________________________
Sorry it's short, I love you all! author chan xoxo <3