Bakugou x Fem!Reader 🍋

Request: ITSCXLD
Thank you my lovelies for the request!~ 😘 Love yall so much! Enjoy.
______________________________
It was finally Friday! And you may be questioning, what's Friday anyways? Well your pink haired friend Mina Ashido decided tonight you guys would have a sleep over!

Oh, and don't you worry. It's girls only as if now. You were currently packing a small bag of items that you might need and wanted. As your phone rung and rung, you managed to pick up just in time before the call ended. "Hey (Name)! Come on come on come on! Don't be late." She said into the phone mysteriously, hanging up.

Sighing, you begin to make your way over to her dorm. As your feet slapped the smooth flooring, you got tugged back into somebody's chest. "You weren't gonna say 'hi' or 'I love you' to me before you left?~" Teased your boyfriend Bakugou, kissing your ear. "I love you Katsuu! But I have to go~" You said, kissing his cheek then proceeding to run off.

As your knuckles hit the wood, she opened the door, shoving you in. "We almost started truth or dare without you!" She complained, as you sat on the floor in the distorted circle. "Lets get this party rockin'!" Said Jiro, leaning back against the beds side. "Momo, truth or dare?" Asked Ochaco.

"Truth!" She replied, as Ochaco smiled. "Do you like somebody?" Asked the brunette. "Yes." She quietly said, as they then moved on. "Jiro! Truth or dare?" Momo questioned, as Jiros face then covered with hard thought. "Dare!" She said confidently, as Momo shook her head. "Tell us the most embarrassing thing you've ever done." She stated boldly.

"I totally didn't spit orange juice on my 2nd grade crush." She said, face a certain rosy red. "Ooo! Wow. What an impression!" Said Mina, chuckling. "(Name)! Truth or dare?~" Jiro said, as you already knew the answer.

"Dare." You said, as the girls huddled up and whispered something. "Go to the lobby and do WAP dance." They said together, as you blushed. "B-but! All the boy-" You mumbled, as they cut you off. "You said dare, now do it!"

As they went to the lobby with you, you huffed loudly. As the music started playing from Minas phone, you highly swung your leg up, proceeding to drop down and twerk.

As the girls looked at the boys while you danced, Deku was flustered, Denki had a nosebleed, Kirishima was looking back and forth between things in the room and Bakugou looked...how did he look? It was a mix of mad and flustered. He looked so soft but yet like he wanted to kill the boys.

As you crawled away, you quickly stood up running to the girls dorm. "I hate all of you!" You said, huffing. "We love you tooo!" Mina teased, as a knock was then heard at the door. "Who is ittt?"

"It's Bakugou. Open the damn door you extras." He said shakily & angrily. "(Name), have funnnn~" Mina teased, as she pushed you into Bakugous arms.

As he dragged your wrists to his dorm, he slammed the door, locking it behind him.

BACK AT THE LOBBY:

"Why'd you think Bakubro left man?" Asked Kirishima. A short 'bzzt' came from Denki, as his nose still had blood. "Dude. Hellloooo?" He said, flicking him in the forehead. "Sorry bro, spaced out haha..." Denki said, giving him a thumbs up.

BAKUGOUS DORM:

He slammed your petite figure on the bed, sitting on your hips. As he then ripped your shirt and pants off, you shyly and quickly turned your head away.

"Look at me teddy bear..." He said seductively, grabbing your chin. As your lips locked, his hands went wild roaming your body. As he stopped at your breast, he began to kneed and massage it, making you quietly moan.

You both then disconnected from the kiss, leaving a thick string of saliva and you both panting. He then took off his shirt and pants, as you stared at his hot, chiseled body. "Like what you see?" He asked, as your face tinted a beam of lust and impatientness. "Just- just fuck me! Please master!" You pleaded, as he 'tsked' proceeding to fully undress  you. As you were now bare, he then took off his underwear to be on equal footing. His lengthy member stood proud and tall, making your eyes wonder off away from his face. "My eyes are up here teddy bear...watch it." He threatened, once again pouncing on top of you. He then put your thighs around his head, licking your already wet slit. As you squirmed and your breath hitched, he then plummeted 2 fingers inside of your warm, wet cavern. "Bakugou! I think I might-" You said, getting cut off because your knot broke. As he drank your fluids, he sucked on your already swollen muscle. "Ah! Baku-" You mewled, grabbing a fist full of his ash blonde hair. He grunted, coming up to you.

"Beg." He said, as his body rested over yours. "Please! Please please pleaseee!~" You cried out, as he smirked, ramming into you. Your scream rang through his ears, as he hold still for the signal to go.

You squuezed his arm, letting him know it's ok. "G-go..."  You mumbled, as he started to move slowly. "Are you- okay teddy bear?" He asked between a grunt or two, as you just nodded.

Your mouth now hung open, as the pleasure was building up to your climax. "Baku! I'm go-nna!~ Ah!" You whisper yelled, cumming on his length. "Ah..hah~ your tight..." He breathed out, continuing his quick pace. 

"Teddy bear! I'm- urgh! Cumming!" He moaned, as his seed shot far inside of your walls. "Mmph! Ah~" You moaned, as he pulled out. You whined, already feeling empty. "I love you teddy bear...dont do that again...your mine." He stated, maliciously kissing your lips once more. "I-I won't my pomeranian.." You joked, as he got up to get tissues and a shirt for you.

As he handed you the towel, you wiped, embarrassed. As you set the 'used' tissue to the side, you quickly slid your panties and bra on, then your shirt. "Goodnight my love." You said, as he cuddled close by your side. "Just be quiet and go to bed you nerd." He mumbled, as you just giggled.
______________________________
My apologies for slow posting, I haven't been getting sleep! I hope this was decent! -Author Chan <3 xoxo