Dom!Fuyumi x Sub!Fem!Reader 🍋

Request: weebanimefa
Thanks for the request! Don't hesitate to let me know if you guys want me to write about somebody! I hope you erm...enjoy?... 😦
____________________________
As your chirped, you finished folding the laundry. Shirt on top of shirt, and so on. "Hun, can we talk?" Fuyumi asked, standing at the doorway.

"Of course, what's going on?" I questioned, my full attention now focused on her.

"Well, I know we often... switch, but I was thinking I could top you instead, what about it?"

I couldn't disagree, even if I tried. I've thought about it a countless amount of times, though, I never mentioned it to her.

I wouldn't miss on it this time, I was going to go through with it. Though, I didn't want her to suspect me, so I would reply as I usually did.

"S-sure, haha,-" I laughed nervously, a blazing heat resting on my face. "Well, you coming or not love?"

Her eyes glistened with haze, which only made my nerves more racked. "Mhm, I'm c-coming!" I exclaimed, following behind her.

~

I squirmed, my breath hitching. "Fuyumi, ah~" I breathed, thrashing ever so slightly as she just smiled sweetly.

She kissed my inner thighs, continuing to toy with my sensitive muscle. This woman has always, and I mean always teased me, regardless of the situation.

She knew with my shy demeanor, I would get flustered. The knots in my stomach were begging and pleading to come undone, though, Fuyumis slow pace wasn't going to help.

"Fuyumi, p-please, hurry.." I whined, my hips slightly bucking upwards. "Your wish is my command!~" she hummed, proceeding as I let out more unholy noises.

I came undone with a cry, my chest heaving up and down. "Is everything ok?" She questioned, undoing my hands from the restraints.

"Ye-s!" I blurted out, fatigue soon taking over. The last sound I heard was her chuckle, before I shut my eyes fully, drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

_______________________________________
I'm so sorry this took so long, I'm finishing most of/all requests within the next day or two! :) -Author chan xoxo<3