Overhaul x Fem!Reader 🍋

Request: DaxJJWhatever
Thank you all for these requests! I truly mean it!💖💖
______________________________
"Kaiii~ You WILL wear this NOW! You lost the bet!" You whined to your boyfriend, tugging his arm. "No! I'm not a god damn maid!" Complained the raven haired man, huffing at the end of his sentence. "Oh TOGAAAAAA!~~~" You called out, as she came skipping with a knife in her hand. "Yes, (Name)?" She said, laughing childishly. "Hold Kai, why don't you?" You questioned, as she held his arms back. Quickly cutting his shirt off, you shoved the maid outfit on him, putting the head piece  to go with it. Tying him up with your quirk that used thread, you tied him up, allowing Toga to let him go.

As you opened your phone, you snapped pictures of him, as he grunted. "Dammit (Name)! When I get out of these god damn threads, your done." He growled, tugging against your quirk. "Nuh uh, lover boy~" You whistled, pressing send on Dabis contact.

Dabi🔥🖤🙈
______________________________

Dab dab look at thissss!
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

Dab dab look at thissss!ˢᵉᵉⁿ

ˢᵉᵉⁿ

What. The. Fuck (Name)
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

Fuck he's mad gtg Dabi 👿
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

Chu~ don't get killed idiot

ˢᵉᵉⁿ
______________________________
As I turned off my phone, I saw him still tugging at the thread of my quirk. "Let..grr..me..GO!" He shouted, clenching his fist. "SHIGARAKI! HELP GOD DAMMIT!" Kai yelled, as Shigaraki walked into the room. "What do y- BAHAHAHAHAHAH- SHE- YOU- BAHAHAHAHHHH" Wheezed Shigaraki, as he simply touched your thin but strong thread, releasing him.

As you ran immediately, Kai chased behind you. As you turned the last corner, of course it had to be a dead end. As you backed into the wall, Kai came closer, tilting your chin up. "Bedroom. Now~" He commanded. You gulped, walking as he followed right behind. "Kai please Im so-" "Quiet. No excuses.." He said, locking the door behind him. "You know the drill." He said, waiting until you obeyed.

As you stripped from the dress you just wore, he stared at every inch of your body, roaming it. He then proceeded to take off his mask and clothing, as you stared at his chiseled face and his toned body. "Can we h-hurry up? I wanna hang out with my raisin!" you said, whining as he grabbed his belt walking over to you. "No worries, I'm pretty sure he'll hear all of this anyways." He reassured, as your face went cherry red. "But-" You said, getting cut off by the intrusion of his warm, slick tongue in your mouth. As he mapped out your mouth, you soon parted for air.

He then proceeded to reach down, discarding the clothe that disguised your arousal. "Oh, wow..~" He teased, sliding a finger between the wet folds. Whimpering, you grabbed onto his arm, as he looked directly at you. "Careful." Was all he said before he soon had you in missionary, as he began to slam in and out of your wet cavern. As you whined and whimpered, your thoughts scattered and your mind went blank.

As a knot formed in your stomach, you mouth hung open, as drool came out. "K-KAI~" You barely managed to say, gripping onto his medium shoulders, leaving marks from your nails. You then came, as he just 'tsked'. "I never gave you permission, now did I?" He asked, as the fluid dripped down your leg.

"N-no..." You stuttered, avoiding contact. He pulled out, as you mewled in dissatisfaction. "You can hang out with Dabi now, but later...pray you'll at LEAST be able to move." He threatened, as you sweatdropped. "Y-yes s-sir." You said, scattering to get your clothes.
______________________________
Mg bro Im so sorry if this was very short, I'm just so exhausted. I wrote this at 4AM knowing I needed rest lol 😓 -Author Chan <3 xoxo