Sub!Todoroki x Dom!Fem!Reader 🍋

Request: LaceyStrode5
Thanks for the request! If theres anybody else you guys want, lmk! Now, enjoy you horny fucks! ;)
______________________________
It was January 11th, your husband Shoto Todorokis birthday. You already had everything set up on the bed and in the restroom.

The tub full of warm water and petals surround by candles, and black silk bedsheets with petals and candles. To you, everything was perfect.

You knew he'd get off in about 8 minutes, so you patiently, waited at the front door. The clock soon ticked to the 8,as the door then creaked open with to reveal an exhausted Shoto. Without hesitation or any words, you grabbed his hand dragging him to the tub. "Get in..baby~~" you said politely, as he just obeyed and stepped into the comfort of the water. "Mrgph.." He grunted, as he slid back.

Stepping out of the room,you change into your black lingerie you bought the day before.

Soon enough, the bathroom door opened, as he came in with a towel around his waist. "Get on the bed, birthday boy~" you commanded, grabbing the metal handcuffs and a dick ring. He shyly walked over, layinhis back.

You swiftly cuffed his thin wrists, as you then quickly yanked the towel from his sexy waistline. His face began to slowly flutter with redness, as you pumped his hardened length harshly in your hand. "Mmmah! (Y/N)!!~" He moaned and whimpered out, as you just 'tsked' at him.

"Oh Shoto~ your so bad. My name's Master to you.~" You said, putting the cock ring on him. His eyes widened in shock, as you then whipped his length, making it redder. "F-fuck! M-master!" He grunted through his teeth in frustration, as you began to move your hand quicker against his pre-cumed length.

Tears of pain and pleasure rolled down his face, as you kissed the corner of his eyes. "Oh Shoto~ what will I ever do with you?" You questioned, removing his cock ring.

As you swiftly slid your lingerie to the side, you slid down onto his agitated cock. "Fmmck~hhm!" He lowly growled through his teeth, pulling against the cuffs. "M-moan for Master you slut." You commanded, as you soon began to bounce up and down on his gigantic thick cock.

"M-moan for m-me Sho! Do it!~" You shouted, eyes rolling to the back of your head. "Mast-erhhh~ fuck!" He whimpered out, tugging harder against the chains. "I'm gonna c-cumm hah!" He said, lips shaking in anticipation. "Dont. Or else~" you said, holding up the whip. "Master! P-please! Just let me t-touch youu~" He said, sweat trickling down his forehead.

"No~ not yet.." You said, biting your lip in pleasure. As you bounced more roughly against his hard cock, his hot, thick seen shot deep into your walls. "Tsk, tsk, tsk~ couldn't wait, could you baby?~" You said, getting up to grab a vibrator. "Now now, I'm gonna make you sit here and watch me pleasure myself my little cum slut~" You said, turning it on and pressing it to your clitoris. "Mmph!" You moaned lightly, as his dick began to twitch in anticipation for pleasure. "Ohh! F-fuck! Mhphy!" You moaned, as the knot twisted and turned inside of your lower abdomen .

As he bit his lip, your cum shot onto the sheet. "Ah~...Well.. Come here my little slut~ I know you want me~ Shoto Todoroki~" You said seductively, as he just grunted, pulling against the metal that already had left red marks on his wrists. "Oh? Can't move, can you?" You teased, uncuffing his bony but muscular wrists.

He violently and harshly flipped you over, immediately slamming into your wet creamer cavern. "O-wmmph! Sh-shoto! Ah!~" You screamed, as he just grunted. "(Y...N)!!!" He shouted lowly, as he came inside of you, as both his and your sex juices mixed, leaking out of you. As you then realized what he was looking at, your face glew with lust and embarrassment.

"Damn...hot" You heard him whisper under his breath as he stared between your legs. "S-shoto! Stop l-looking!" You exclaimed. "What happened to the dom (Y/N) just a few minutes ago?" He sassed, as you just huffed. "S-shut up.."

"Ok sub." He remarked, as you just put your head into the crook of his neck. "Goodnight Shoto..I love ywouu" You said, muffled as your head was against his neck. "Night my love." He replied raspily, as you two cuddled the night away.
______________________________

Uh yeah I just- Author Chan out! xoxo <3