Chapter 68

Previously...

"I'll see you all later." I said and everyone nodded confusedly and I walked out.

I started walking back to the castle until I heard someone's footsteps coming my way and I quickly turned around...

"Harry?" I asked quietly...

Now...

"Hi, Y/N/N." Harry said quietly and I smiled sadly at him and then ran to hug him.

"We need to talk." We both said at the same time and then chuckled.

"It's the twin thing, huh? Saying the same stuff in unison." I said and he nodded, chuckling.

"But where should we talk?" Harry asked me and I bit my lip.

"Can we go to the Forbidden Forest? I-I need to go there anyway." I asked quietly and he nodded.

"Sure, but why? Why do you need to go there?" Harry asked me and I chuckled nervously.

"You'll see. Let's tell Hagrid first though." I said, he nodded and then we went to Hagrid's hut.

"Hello, guys! What brings you here?" Hagrid asked us with a little smile.

"We need to go to the Forbidden Forest. We just wanted to inform you." I said and then Hagrid nodded.

"But don't be there for too long. For your own safety." Hagrid said, I nodded, grabbed Harry's arm and dragged him into the forest.

"Do you even know where you're going right now?" Harry asked me and I nodded.

"I did tell you that I needed to go to the forest anyway." I said and he nodded.

"That's true." He muttered quietly and then I continued dragging him with me. 

When we finally made it I whistled and Pinky arrived and Harry's eyes went wide.

"W-What's this? And why's it friendly with you? How do you know it?!" Harry asked, panicking.

"This is Pinky. She won't hurt you, I promise. I...It's a Runespoor. A gift from Newt...when I turned 11. Just wanted to show you." I said quietly and he smiled a little.

"So...that's why you've been disappearing out of nowhere? *I nodded* Does anyone else know?" Harry asked me and I nodded.

"Professors know...and you. Scared to tell the others. I don't want anyone to be scared of her. She's quite friendly...when she likes you." I said and sat down on the bench, that Hagrid had made for me and then Harry sat down next to me.

"Why am I the only one to know?" Harry asked quietly and I chuckled and turned to him.

"You're my twin, Harry. I trust you with everything. You're my family, Harry." I said and then he hugged me tightly.

"Having a twin like you...it's amazing, you know? Couldn't imagine anyone else being my twin. But...we need to talk." Harry said and I nodded, pulling away from him.

"I know..." I said quietly and Harry nodded.

"We need to tell our friends that we're siblings. They've noticed our odd behaviour." Harry said and I nodded with a sigh.

"Can we wait until the break though? Besides...I wanted to ask you something." I said and he nodded confusedly.

"Ask away." He said and I smiled.

"Does...he know?" I asked him and he looked confused, but then, he realised that I was talking about Voldemort. 

"I hope not. Because if he does...we're in more danger than before. Why do you ask that anyway?" Harry asked me and I bit my lip again.