Chapter 18

Previously...

"What did Malfoy do to her now?" The twins asked angrily as they stood behind me.

"He-he" I stuttered, but I didn't want to say what he did, because I kissed him back...

"He...umm...he kissed her." Harry said quietly.

"O-on the cheek, right?" The twins asked.

Now...

"No...o-on the l-lips." Ron said awkwardly and then scratched the back of his neck while looking down.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Fred said quietly while trying to stay calm and then he started to walk out of the library, all of us quickly walked in front of him...

"No! Fred please stay calm. If anyone is going to kill him, it will be me, not you, not anyone, me. Trust me, it's ok. Ok I know it's not ok, but please, stay calm, for me?" I asked quietly as he stared at me in the eyes, then he sighed and hugged me, I of course hugged him back.

"What did I do to deserve you? You're amazing best friend Y/N!-" Fred wanted to continue, but Ron cut him off...

"Hey! She's our best friend!" Ron said glaring at Fred and George.

"Nope! Ours! Anyway...Y/N at least let us prank him or someone from his gang!*I nodded* Good!" Fred said excitedly.

"I know you guys have to go to your next class, but Y/N please tell me that you didn't kiss him back!" George said staring at me, I looked at him speechlessly, but I felt blush on my cheeks...why am I blushing?!

"Umm..." I wanted to say something, but I had no idea what to say so...

"You did?!" All of them asked me with wide eyes, I tried to change our subject so...

"Guys we have another lesson, now let's go!" I said with a nervous smile and started to walk to DADA...my least favourite lesson...the trio then realized that we have 2 minutes to get in there...I swear all of us are gonna have detention if we're gonna be late and we ran, I think even faster than the flash, because after a minute we were behind our class door...but we heard Umbridge already talking which means that for her we're late...

"Who's gonna enter first?" I whispered to them, Ron bites his lip and then opened the door and pushed me inside.

"Hey!" I shouted at him and of course the whole class looked at all 4 of us...we're gonna die, I looked at Umbridge with a fake smile and in the corner of my eye I saw Malfoy smirking towards us and then Umbridge walked to us with a fake smile too.

"Now where were you? Why were you late?" Umbridge asked us angrily, we were about to answer, but of course no other than Malfoy started to say something, oh here comes some insults now...I sighed and waited for this...

"Can I say something? Mrs. Umbridge?" Malfoy asked politely and then Umbridge looked at him and nodded with an actual smile...what the hell is going on? Since when is Draco Lucius Malfoy a teacher's pet? Ha! This is funny!!

"Ms. Y/L/N is late because of me, I asked her to go the library. I wanted her to get some information about that potion we made today, but why others are late I don't know." Malfoy said...I looked at him speechlessly...did he just saved me from getting detention? Wow...this is something new...maybe he isn't that bad after all?...who knows...

"Is this true Ms. Y/L/N?" Umbridge asked me suspiciously.

"Of course it is, you should know that 'I must not tell lies',right? And this is not a lie!" I said trying to stay calm, she nodded, but still looked at me...it's uncomfortable, but also Malfoy still looked at me and smirked, I smiled a little at him.

"Ok, Ms. Y/L/N you can go and sit next to Malfoy, since I guess you have something to talk about...now Ms. Granger?" Umbridge said, I nodded a little and then quietly walked to the table, I sat down then looked at him for a second and asked...

"Why did you do this?" I whispered to him, he smirked and then leaned closer to my ear...