Chapter 61

Previously...

"Glad you finally admitted it. The twins said you were annoyed. And they heard you talking to Blaise. You don't have to be jealous, Draco. There's literally no reason to be jealous. He's like a brother to me. For real. Yeah, we are close but it doesn't mean that there's anything between us. That would be disgusting, not gonna lie. But seriously. You have no reason to worry, Draco. I promise." I told him and he smiled a little.

"Okay. You better be like a brother and a sister to each other. Seriously. Now...let's go to sleep." Draco whispered and I nodded. Then I kissed his cheek and fell asleep in his arms again.

It feels so safe with him...what's going on?

Now...Y/N's POV, time skip to early spring...

Not much has happened in here, not gonna lie. Umbridge is just making some new stupid rules. She's pissing me off more than any teacher ever could. Wanted to expose me by telling the whole school that Harry's my twin but thankfully Snape and Dumbledore stopped her. How? Well...Snape said that if she tries to do something like this ever again then he'll make sure that she's gonna lose her job at the ministry. Dumbledore on the other hand almost hexed her in the middle of the Great Hall and then he said he'd even help Tom Riddle to murder her if she's trying something like this again.

Seriously...this woman needs some medical help.

"Y/N! Are you even listening to me?" Hermione asked me, when we were eating lunch.

"Yeah...now. What's wrong?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Tonight's the meeting. We'll all show our Patronus tonight. Isn't it exciting?" She asked me, grinning.

"Damn it! I'm scared to know what form my Patronus will take." I said and she smiled.

"I think I have an idea what your Patronus is." She said and smirked at me.

"No, 'Mione, no." I said and then we both stood up and walked to our next class, which was Charms.

I sat down behind Hermione and sighed.

"Do me a favor, 'Mione. Wake me up when the lesson's over. Flitwick's lessons are boring and I wanna sleep." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Why am I not surprised? But fine." Hermione said and turned back to in front of the class. After waiting for a little other students came in and sat down...until someone sat down next to me.

"Why would you- Oh...Draco!" I said happily and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back.

"Hello to you too. Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded, pulling away from him.

"Yeah, just tired." I said and he shook his head.

"You need to go to sleep earlier, love. But now...take a nap. I'll wake you up when the lesson is over, okay?" He asked me when I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'll try. Also...thanks, Draco." I whispered and closed my eyes but before I fell asleep I felt him kiss my head.

After the lesson was over Draco woke me up and we walked to Herbology next. He was really sweet today. I mean...we've gotten even more close after the Christmas break and not gonna lie...I love it. He makes me happy. But at the same time...sad. Why? Because I fell in love with him...and not just a little. Does he know? Hell to the no. I mean...yeah, we flirt a lot lately but I wouldn't be surprised if he was jokingly doing it the whole time. You'll never know what he means...or what he doesn't. It's Draco Malfoy who we're talking about after all.