Chapter 22

Previously...

"You almost said that you love him too,that's...is it true? So this would mean that the twins won the bet..." Hermione said with wide eyes while the twins smirked at all of us.

"What? No! Oh hell to the no!" I said stuttering a little.

"You sure?" The twins asked in unison.

Now...

"Yes! I mean of course! Never gonna l-love him...not even as a friend...Trust me there's never gonna happen something which is called 'love' I swear to god!" I said with my innocent smile.

"Alright..." The twins said in unison again, but this time they also smirked.

"What?" I asked confusedly, all of them shook their heads and smirked while eating their food, I also shook my head and then ate my food too.

*After some lessons and let's skip our lunch too*

So basically we have DADA again now...I swear if I say again something that she doesn't like I'm gonna die right there, right in front of the whole class.

Right when all students were in class she told us not to sit in our usual seats, because she wanted to change this...

"Now...all of you stay there and when I call your name you come to me and I'll tell you where you're gonna sit!" She said with a fake smile ,all of us nodded.

"Ms. Granger with Mr. Goyle!",

"Mr. Potter with Ms. Parkinson!",

"Mr. Weasley with Mr. Longbottom!" She yelled to all of them, they all basically scoffed, especially Pansy, but she should be happy, because Harry is actually pretty good at DADA!I would be happy, but hell no...for me is gonna be some evil kid, because she hates me, like literally hates me, I think-

"Now...Mr. Malfoy will be sitting next to the other trouble maker...*oh hell no I quietly said to myself* Ms. *oh hell to the no* Y/L/N!" She said smiling to Malfoy, but glaring at me, I gulped and walked with Malfoy to our seat.

When we were slowly sitting next to each other, we looked at each other for a second and then sat down.

"Umm...about that what happened in Great Hall I-" He looked at me while whispering quietly, but I cut him off and this time again smiled at him with an actual smile.

"It's ok. You don't have to say anything, ok?*he nodded with a little smile* But let's focus on our lesson now, because I really don't want to get a new detention, I don't want to get killed anymore." I told him with a little smile.

"Can-can I see that hand? For a second?" He asked quietly, I looked at him with a confused face for a second and then nodded, I gave him my hand, he carefully took it and touched it with his thumb and again carefully, looked at it and then looked up into my eyes.

"You...are you sure that you're ok? I mean...-" He didn't know what to say anymore so I cut him off.

"I'm ok, you don't have to worry about me. Since when did you, Draco Malfoy even cared about someone?" I asked him giggling, he chuckled and looked at me.

"Since today I guess? Or since the day when Parkinson did...you know what...to you." He said quietly, I nodded and smiled and then I took my hand from his and looked in the front of the class.

*After class*

All of us were about to get out of the class, but me and Malfoy were the last ones, I saw the golden trio walking a little slower so I could catch up with them, I was about to walk faster to them, but Malfoy grabbed my hand...

"What's wrong, Draco?" I asked him confusedly, when I asked this the golden trio turned around and looked at us...

"I umm..." Draco wanted to say, but nothing came out which made him sigh and then he did something that both of us didn't know he would ever do in his life...he hugged me, I hugged him back carefully and not tight, because come on we're not friends or anything...the golden trio eyes were wide and the twins even were there with Ginny...I don't want to explain this to them later. I really don't want to...