Chapter 71

Y/N's POV

It's basically the end of August now...and Harry still hasn't come to the Burrow. That little git told me he's gonna let me know when he comes...yet he hasn't said a word. And the twins are almost done with their shop, which is amazing. 

I've still met up Draco a few times, but we're mostly sending owls...still. He mentioned once that our 6th year won't be safe...something's happening. But let's be honest...ever since Harry came...there hasn't been a normal school year. 

Right now...I'm sitting in the kitchen, drinking some water and tapping my fingers on the table nervously. Why? Because I'm nervous to tell everyone that I and Harry are sibling. Why? Because if someone else will know...we'll be in more trouble than we already are. 

"What's wrong with you? And why are you up? It's bloody 3 am." I heard Fred's voice from behind me, and I chuckled, turning to face him. 

"Just overthinking again. And I couldn't sleep...wanted to drink some water. To clear my mind a little." I said, and he nodded and went to grab a glass, got some water and sat down in front of me.

"What's bothering you?" He asked me softly, and I bit my lip.

"I-I need to tell you something. W-Well...you and your whole family." I said, and he looked at me confusedly and then worriedly.

"You can tell me, you know? We're pretty much best friends. You can trust me." Fred said, and I smiled a little.

"Thanks, Freddie. It means a lot. I can't tell you yet. I need to say when you're all together. With Harry. We thought it's for the best if we explain it together." I said to him, and he nodded.

"Okay. But just know...that I'm always gonna be there for you." Fred said with a smile, and I nodded happily.

"I'm gonna be there for you too, Freddie. Forever! Also...why are you up?" I asked him confusedly, and he chuckled.

"Well...me and Georgie are gonna need your help tomorrow. It's one of our products. We just finished it...I hope. If we did it correctly." Fred said and then yawned afterwards, which made me chuckle at him.

"Okay...I guess we should both go to sleep then. Come on!" I said, he nodded, yawning again. We both put our glasses into the sink and walked up the stairs.

"Good night!" We both said in unison as he went to his and George's room and I went to Ginny's room.

*Morning*

"Y/N get up! It's breakfast time!" Ginny said and hit me with a pillow, and I groaned.

"That was just cruel. I've never hit you with a pillow!" I said, standing up.

"Liar! You hit me with two pillows yesterday! And then threw water at me!" Ginny said, chuckling, and I quickly changed my clothes.

"Oh...yeah! That was amazing! Let's go now." I said, she nodded and we both ran down the stairs to the kitchen and sat down around the table.

"I'm tired," I mumbled, and the twins nodded.

"Same here." The twins said and yawned.

"Wait...when do you need my help?" I asked and turned to look at Fred.

"When we've done eating breakfast. Then, we need your help." He said and George nodded happily.

"Do I even wanna know what's going on?" Ron asked from beside me, and I shook my head.

"Probably not," I said, and he nodded, chuckling, as Molly put food on our plates.

When we were done eating, the twins, quickly stood up from the table and dragged me into their room, where I saw a cauldron in the middle of the floor.