Chapter 65

Previously... 

Unbelievable.

"Y/N!" Hermione shouted at the top of her lungs out of nowhere and I turned to her confusedly. I saw her bent down on the ground in front of Harry. My eyes went wide and I quickly ran to them and bent down next to Hermione with a nervous look.

"Sirius." Harry said nervously and looked between me and Hermione...

Oh no...what happened now?

Now...

"He has Sirius." Harry said when he stood up and we all back inside the castle. Of course Neville, Ginny, Luna followed us, because they got concerned about Harry.

"Harry are you sure?" Hermione asked nervously after we told Ginny, Luna and Neville to find someplace where we could go out of the school without Umbridge knowing. We were planning on using floo powder.

"I know what I saw!" Harry said quickly and he got a little angry.

Is he so sure about it though?

"Mate...calm down!" Ron said carefully and Harry turned to look at me with hopeful eyes and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Harry, but just listen. Are you sure you saw the right thing? I mean...it wouldn't be the first time for Voldy...to make you see something that isn't even happening. You know what I mean?" I asked and he sighed, while Hermione and Ron looked between us confusedly.

"You might be right, Y/N/N. But I need to make sure...that if it's real or not." Harry said and I scoffed, which made him look at me confusedly.

"I hope you mean we, not I. You're not doing any of this alone. We won't let you. And don't you dare to argue with me." I said and pointed my index finger at him and he nodded.

"Fine. Let's go." Harry said, the three of us nodded and we followed Harry to Umbridge's office, because he thought that it would be the best way how to get out of Hogwarts...apparently not.

Why not? Because of right when we stepped into the office...Umbridge walked in and pointed her wand at the four of us angrily and I raised an eyebrow at her.

Someone's...mad.

I sighed loudly and then her whole squad appeared into her office...with Draco and the others dragging Ginny, Luna and Neville inside. 

"Not happening." I muttered quietly and turned to look at Harry nervously.

Then Umbridge grabbed Harry and made him sit in front of her and I wanted to walk towards them, but Draco grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Don't get yourself more trouble than you already are in." Draco whispered and loosened his grip around my arm a little.

"But she'll hurt him." I whispered and he shook his head.

"It's going to be okay, love. I promise." He whispered and I shook my head and glared at Umbridge, who was glaring back at me.

Umbridge was trying to make Harry talk, but he refused.

"You better talk, mr. Potter!" She said angrily and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you get it? We haven't done anything! You're just paran-" I started to say angrily, but she turned to me with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Hm...I think I know how I-" Umbridge started to say and pointed her wand at Harry's throat, but she was cut off when...Snape entered the office.

"You sent for me?" Snape asked, walking in and looking around the office...in disgust.