Chapter 40

Previously...

"I don't know. Where is she?" I asked again.

"Don't know. She hasn't came back so...she's probably still out?" Hermione said, I bit my lip and then sighed.

"Oh...I'll go find her." I said and started to walk back to the door, but they all stopped me with one and only question. These dudes are getting annoying. Like really annoying. Why am I with them? Oh right...I'm a troublemaker.

Now...

"What?!" They all asked with a very confused face. Blaise looked like he wanted to process all this, but wasn't able too. He's a next meme dude, I swear.

"What?" I asked back confusedly.

"Why do you care where is she? She hurt you!" Fred asked me, holding my arm.

"I know. I just need to find her, ok? I'll talk to her about something...anyway yeah...bye." I said and tried to walk away...again.

"What happened to the real Y/N? You hated her!" Ron said confusedly, but walked closer to me with the others.

"I ask the same question. We don't know each very well, but I do know  that the real Y/N isn't like this." Blaise said awkwardly, the others nodded, again, in agreement. Why are they still doing this to me?

"Real Y/N is still here. I know, I still...hate...well I don't like her and she doesn't like me so...Anyway can I go now?" I asked eyeing all of them.

"But it's already dark outside! And it's freaking November already. You'll get cold!" Fred said which made me roll my eyes.

"So what? You know you can't change my mind. No one can. It's not worth to try, trust me. And so is she. What if she's getting sick? It would be because of me. Now bye." I said and walked out of the door.

"Why are you so stubborn?" Draco asked quietly, I heard him, but I didn't turn around to say anything back to him.

*Hermione's POV*

After Y/N walked out all of us just looked at the door with stunned face. No one said anything, but then Harry decided to say something...

"Fred, George! What happened to her?" Harry asked them, they turned around and looked at Harry.

"What do you mean?" They asked him  confusedly.

"Why did she act like this? She doesn't like Parkinson at all...come on! Something had to happen!" Ron said. Now even Malfoy's gang looked at us...Malfoy especially.

"She also didn't want Parkinson to get out from the school for a year! She wanted her to stay. I know it's weird that she's so friendly...I mean with us she's very friendly, but towards any Slytherin...she would just kill them with her glaring face.She hates all of them...basically all of them.*looked at Malfoy for a second* Anyway...I hope they'll be back soon, because if not they're gonna get into some trouble or I would just go look for the both of them!" Fred explained...okay that's true though...

"Okay that's true." Ron said after thinking for a minute.

"Let's just hope they'll be back soon." I said, they all nodded and we all went again to talk to our own gangs.

*Y/N's POV*

As I was searching for Pansy I heard someone crying silently. I looked around and then I saw her...Pansy sitting next to a tree. Close to the Black lake.

"Pansy?" I asked as I walked closer to her, she quickly looked up and started to walk away.

"Wait! Don't go! I just wanna talk!" I said quickly, she stopped and turned around.

"What do you want? Use some spell at me? What do you want?!" She asked glaring at me, but she still cried.

"No! I just wanted to talk to you...about Malfoy!" I said and walked a little closer to her.

"What about him?" She asked me.

"Do you really love him?" I asked her and sat down, she looked at me confusedly and sat down next to me.

"You know I do, why do you care?" She asked me.

"Just asking...what do you love about him?" I asked her and smiled a little, she actually calmed down a bit, because of this...