Chapter 19

Previously...

"Of course it is, you should know that 'I must not tell lies',right? And this is not a lie!" I said trying to stay calm, she nodded, but still looked at me...it's uncomfortable, but also Malfoy still looked at me and smirked, I smiled a little at him.

"Ok, Ms. Y/L/N you can go and sit next to Malfoy, since I guess you have something to talk about...now Ms. Granger?" Umbridge said, I nodded a little and then quietly walked to the table, I sat down then looked at him for a second and asked...

"Why did you do this?" I whispered to him, he smirked and then leaned closer to my ear...

Now...

"I wanted to make it up to you, that's why." He whispered quietly and then kissed me right above my ear, I again felt shivers running down my veins...

"Ok...thanks, but you didn't have to do it. Fred wanted to kill you, but I calmed him down and said that if anyone is ever going to kill you it will be me, not Voldemort or anyone, me." I whispered close to his ear and did the same what he did to me, I kissed him right above his ear, then looked in the front of the class smirking, he did the same tho.

Lesson started boring as usual until she started to talk about some test that she wanted us to do in 1 week which isn't good at all since we haven't studied basically anything, we've only read some random book she gave us...

"But professor you haven't been  teaching us basically nothing!" Harry shouted at her behind me, I jumped for a second which made Malfoy chuckling and then smirking.

"Do you want detention, Mr. Potter?" She asked him angrily, Harry shook his head.

"He's right tho." I quietly whispered to myself, but Umbridge was standing next to my table and she probably heard that...

"What did you said, Ms. Y/L/N?" She asked as she looked at me, I rolled my eyes and looked at her with a fake smile.

"I said that he's right!" I said with a fake smile.

"How dare you? Wasn't your detention enough for you?-" Umbridge said, but I cut her off...

"What did I said now? Yeah detention, but you basically burned my hand professor. *whole class now looked at the two of us* I had to write 'I must not tell lies' and guess what? I did it! Why should I ever lie to you now, huh?" I asked her angrily, she looked speechless, but angry and the whole class looked at me shocked...ahhh come on they already know what she did to me...

"Ms. Y/L/N! You better-" Umbridge was cut off by Snape who entered our class...ummm...what's going on?!

"Ms. Y/L/N will you come with me?" Snape asked with his usual monotone voice...me and the rest of the class looked at him confusedly, but I smiled.

"With pleasure!" I said smiling at him and then glaring at Umbridge, she glared back.

"We will talk about this!" She shouted at me while Snape walked out of the class with me behind him.

*Draco's POV*

Oh well...our lesson was boring as usual until Potter and Y/N started to argue with Umbridge, I mean I agree with them...that's kind of impossible I know, but I didn't show that I agreed because Umbridge is my favourite teacher. They argued pretty loudly so the whole class looked at Y/N and Umbridge and then Snape came to our class...either he's gonna kill someone with his cold stare or he's gonna talk to someone...probably Y/N since she didn't do our exam, she was in Hospital wing then...that's not fair tho, and weird is that Y/N was ok that Parkinson was still in our school...oh and back to reality when Snape came in...

"Ms. Y/L/N will you come with me?" Snape asked her with his usual monotone voice, she was smiling at him tho...why?!I don't get it...in Potions me and Y/N are his favourite students, someone should explain to me that why is she his favourite? She's in Gryffindor! And she's half-blood! Ok I should Forget about that now...

"With pleasure!" Y/N said smiling and then glaring at Umbridge...is she teasing me? I just told her not so long time ago that she's hot when's glaring...she's just teasing me...help god, help...