Chapter 85

Previously...

"As much as I want Hermione and Ron to be safe...we need them. Whenever we're apart something bad happens. And I'd rather have you all alive. And we need Hermione and her knowledge. Ron and his sometimes annoying ass. We're going to do it together. Or not at all." I said, and the three of them nodded, and we all hugged each other while watching Fawkes flying away from Hogwarts...

And to think...this is just the beginning...of war...

Now...

After our last day, we sat on the train...to go back to London.

I need to talk to Oliver...

"Earth to Y/N!" Harry said, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry! What's wrong?" I asked, looking at Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"What happened with you? You've been acting weird. Ever since you went away with professor McGonagall. You can tell us, you know?" Ron said with a smile, and I nodded.

"I wish I could tell you. But I can't tell you what happened yet!" I said with a slight smile, and they nodded.

"We understand! But...if you're ready then tell us, please." Hermione said, and I nodded.

"Wait...where's Oliver?" I asked, looking between them.

"Oh, he said he's sitting with his friends this time. But he promised to say bye when we make it back to London." Harry said, making me nod.

"Oh! Y/N, you're spending summer with us! I hope you don't mind! Also...Fred and George are picking us up this time. Mom refuses to go outside, and dad's at work." Ron said, and I nodded.

"Wait...F-Fred?" I asked, and they nodded.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, and I shook my head.

"Nothing! Just...thinking!" I said with a slight smile and looked at the necklace around my neck.

When we finally made it back, we got our luggage and got off the train, and we all walked to Fred and George, who looked extremely happy.

"Hello! How was school after Christmas?" Fred asked, and the four of us turned to each other, then back at the twins and shrugged.

"Well...you know one thing that happened." I mumbled, and he nodded and gave me a hug.

"Y/N!" I heard Oliver shouting behind me, and I pulled away from Fred and went to him.

"Hi, buddy! How are you?" I asked, and he shrugged and gave me a hug, and then he saw Fred and George.

"Oh...my God!" Oliver said, and stared at the twins, making them chuckle.

"How are you? Who did you prank?" Fred asked with a mischievous smile on his face, making Oliver chuckle.

"Professor Snape, McGonagall, Dumbledore, Sprout and some students!" Oliver said excitedly and Fred high-fived him.

We all just stared at Fred and Oliver with smiles on our faces until...

"Oliver! Get over here!" A woman shouted loudly, making me turn towards her.

Ew...why would I even trust this woman with Ollie...?

"I'll see you next year!" Oliver said happily, ran to me and gave me a tight hug.

"I-I...I hope so!" I whispered and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll miss you!" Oliver whispered and I smiled, trying to hold back tears.