Chapter 20

Previously...

"Ms. Y/L/N will you come with me?" Snape asked her with his usual monotone voice, she was smiling at him tho...why?!I don't get it...in Potions me and Y/N are his favourite students, someone should explain to me that why is she his favourite? She's in Gryffindor! And she's half-blood! Ok I should Forget about that now...

"With pleasure!" Y/N said smiling and then glaring at Umbridge...is she teasing me? I just told her not so long time ago that she's hot when's glaring...she's just teasing me...help god, help...

Now...

"We will talk about this!" Umbridge shouted at her, then glared at the door and walked back to in front of the class to continue our lesson...I just hope that she's not in a big trouble...

*Hermione's POV*

As Y/N walked out of the class Malfoy was zoned out and then I decided to whisper to Harry since he was sitting next to me...

"Hey! What do you think Malfoy is thinking about?" I whispered to Harry.

"I don't know...why so hard question? I can't read minds!" Harry said back, but this made us both laugh quietly.

"But what do you think what Snape wanted from Y/N?" I whispered again after laughing quietly for some minutes.

"I don't that one either. Maybe about that exam she didn't do...or something else?" Harry said and looked a bit unsure...I sighed and nodded and went back to listening what does this awful teacher has to say...

*Y/N'S POV*

As we walked out of the class I wanted to know where are we going so I asked him...

"Sorry professor, but where exactly are we going?" I asked him as he walked in front of me and he walked pretty quickly.

"My office, we need to talk!" He said, I nodded and continued to walk.

*Snape's office*

"Sit down!" Snape said to me as he sat down on his chair and mentioned me to sit across from him...

"Now...why you and Malfoy were arguing about in the middle of my lesson?!" Snape asked and he was pretty angry...I will kill Malfoy come on...

"It's about what between us yesterday...I'm sorry. It will never happen again, I promise." I said to him, he nodded and then I guess he saw my neck...

"If I were you I would cover this...thing in your neck..." Snape said awkwardly, my eyes went wide and I started to blush because of embarrassment.

"Y-yes prof-professor, I'm sorry again." I said, but then Snape started to ask again...

"One last question...when you had detention with professor Umbridge...what happened in there? I heard something when you talked to the Weasley twins, but not much, so what happened?" Snape asked, I sighed for a second, then looked at him and started to talk...

"When I walked to her office and opened the door she smiled at me *He nodded* and then she mentioned me to sit down on a chair,I did it and there was a wing and one paper and then she told me to write down one sentence 'I must not tell lies',but she didn't give me any ink so I asked her 'how many times? and you didn't give me any ink!' *he nodded again slowly* and she said that I don't need any ink, I sighed at this and then I started to write it down and then...my hand started to hurt and then I saw that this same sentence was on my hand and it burned into my hand so...that's all what happened in there and of course I ran away from her office and ran to the great hall." I explained to Snape, he looked at me with his mouth open, when I finished he looked speechless...

"B-but...did you tell Dumbledore about this?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Because I don't want him to know, besides no one will believe me, it doesn't matter." I told him and then stood up.

"Well I can't change your mind so...get out!" Snape said, it sounded rude, but he didn't mean to sound rude...I think...