Chapter 33

Previously...

"Aww, but good night then my queen." He said and kissed my cheek, I smiled and moved even closer to him.

"Someone wants to cuddle?" He asked chuckling, but hold me close to him.

"Shut it.*giggled* good night my ferret." I said and smirked.

Now...

"I can tell you're smirking. But you're right I'm your ferret." He said which made both of us giggle for a second and the both of us drifted off to sleep.

*Hermione's POV*

When I woke up I quickly went to get Y/N to wake up. Since basically all of us were up already and have went to Hogwarts already, but something inside me tells me that Y/N isn't up yet. She basically always sleeps in. How can she survive like this?!

I quietly walked to their door, opened it and saw something cute. Not that I like the way Malfoy acts all the time... his attitude and all his shit, but this view looked actually cute. They were hugging each other and they were pretty close... I wish I could take a picture of them right now. But I already know that they both would kill me if I did something like that...

"Y/N! Draco!" I quietly said, but they didn't respond and I didn't want to yell at them so I just quietly walked out and to Hogwarts, to the Great Hall, to get some breakfast.

*Great Hall*

"Hey guys!" I said to Ron, Harry, Ginny and the twins smiling. I sat down next to Ginny and then the twins looked at me confusedly.

"Where's Y/N/N?" They asked in unison.

"Umm... sleeping..." I said awkwardly.

"Still? In the same bed as Malfoy?" Harry asked with a little confused face.

I just nodded and looked down, because I felt that all of them looked at me.

"Why didn't you wake her up?-" George wanted to ask, but I cut him off.

"I tried, but they didn't, and then... well they cuddled again and then I decided to leave their room. I'm sorry... it's just they looked cute... I didn't want to ruin it. I think that we all should let them sleep, I bet they talked for a long time, because it was very awkward yesterday... for the both of them. Just let them be..." I said, all of them again looked at me, but the twins smirked.

"So now you agree that they would look cute together, huh?" They asked while smirking.

"Maybe..." I said quietly, they laughed a little.

*Time skip*

Now we have lunch and I still haven't seen Y/N or Malfoy. Come on are they still sleeping?!Can't be, it's lunch time already...every teacher has been asking for both of them, especially professor Snape.

*Flashback*

Me, Ron and Harry entered our Potion class, looked around for Y/N and even for Malfoy, but we didn't see them.

"*Sighed* Maybe they're gonna be late?" I asked them.

"I hope so...because if she's not coming I'm gonna be dead. I don't want to get killed by Snape. It's basically same to get killed by the Dark Lord." Ron said, which made both me and Harry chuckle.

"I think Hermione's right, they're just gonna be late, hopefully not very tho." Harry said, we nodded and we sat in our seats waiting for professor Snape.

When Snape came into the class... we all went silent.

He was about to start our lesson, but of course he looked around the whole class, like always. Then he saw that 3 students were missing.

"Where are Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Y/L/N and Mr. Longbottom?" Snape asked eyeing all of us.

"Neville is sick." Seamus said.

"What about the others?" Snape asked.

A/N note:

So sorry again. Don't kill me.