Chapter 60

Previously...

"Nothing. I promise. We were just joking around and running in the castle. I guess we lost a track of time and then we heard Umbridge talking with Filch and then we made a run for it. Then...we all ran here as quickly as possible." I explained, looking at the bracelet around my wrist the whole time.

"Don't get in trouble, please. I can't help you out all the time. You know that. Now...go to sleep, love." Draco said and hugged me. I nodded against his chest and put my head back onto one of the pillows. Then opened one eye and looked at Draco, who had his eyes closed and then I snuggled close to him, making him chuckle.

"Good night." We both said at the same time and again...fell asleep in each other's arms with smiles on our faces.

Now...Y/N's POV

"Draco! I'll owl your father if you won't get up! I'm not going to be late for Snape's class because of you!" I shouted at him and he opened his eyes tiredly and looked at me.

"No you won't. Besides...if we're gonna be late you can blame me. Then later I'll talk to Snape, so he won't be taking any house points because of you being late, okay?" He asked me and I nodded slightly.

"Okay, fine. Get up though!" I said, he chuckled, stood up and walked to the bathroom and changed his clothes.

"What is taking you so long?!" I shouted and right after that he walked back into the room and looked at me innocently.

"I'm done." He said happily and then I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that our lesson is gonna start in 7 minutes.

"Shit!" I cursed, grabbed his hand angrily nd dragged him out of mini Hogwarts, to the actual Hogwarts and then to the Potions class.

"W-We made it." I said, when we entered the classroom and sat on our seats. Him with his Slytherin friends of course and me...with my friends.

"You're lucky Snape's late, seriously. You made it right on time. What even took you so long?" Hermione asked me and I sighed, looking at Ron and Harry, who also looked like they wanted some answers.

"Him. He's taking forever when he's changing and he annoyed the hell out of me with that. Besides...it took me a lot of time to actually wake him up. At first I tried by just calling his name and then I threatened him with writing to his father and then he woke up. Then he went to change and then eventually he came out of the bathroom and then I saw that we had only 7 minutes...until the lesson started." I explained to them and then Ron chuckled.

"What?" I asked him confusedly.

"I was just thinking that...bet you wouldn't have minded if he was changing in front of you." Ron said and the others laughed while I looked at him dead in the eye...well glared.

"Why you little-" I started but I was cut off by Snape entering the classroom and looking at me confusedly.

"What were you going to say, Miss...*Looked around for a second* Y/L/N?" Snape asked, not saying my true last name, which I was thankful for, not going to lie. None of these bastards should know my actual name.

"Not much. Just wanted to attack him...but just a little." I said, now looking at the floor  but when I looked up again...I saw him smile but just a little.

That man seriously wants to see some student attack another one? Okay, yeah, he wants to, because then he can give us detention...makes sense.

"Alright." Snape said quietly, then walked in front of the class and told us what we had to do today. Well...mostly we had to study for the OWLs.

*Lunch*