Chapter 43

Previously... 

Then I felt everyone staring at me while I was eating.

"Why are you guys looking at me?" I asked them confusedly.

"You're weird and funny at the same time that's why." Pansy said which made everyone laugh, including me. I still don't get it why I'm hanging around with these weirdos...I should go to sleep probably, they wanted me to go to sleep so...

Now...

"Thanks, Pansy! I take that as a compliment!" I said and finished my chocolate frog.

"Ok I'm tired now, bye! I'll go to sleep." I said and stood up and walked to the room.

"By the way...Malfoy you act weirdly. Bye now!" I said as I passed Malfoy and walked to our room.

As I entered the first thing I did was that I grabbed my pj's and walked to the bathroom to change.

I was almost done when I heard someone knocking on the bathroom door.

"Hey! Umm...are you changing Y/N?" I heard Draco ask behind the door.

"Yeah, Why?" I asked him.

"Nothing...Just asking." He said...weird...

After I was done I walked out of the bathroom only to see Draco laying in the middle of the bed.

"And how am I supposed to sleep in here if you're just laying in middle of the bed?" I asked him while sitting on the bed.

"*looked at me* Hmm...in the middle too?" He said innocently, but when I watched him with the 'I-am-serious-you-brat' look...he started to smirk.

"You idiot. At least change your clothes and I want to sleep." I said to him. He just rolled his eyes still laying in there smirking.

Then I had an evil idea...I smirked too. He looked at me confusedly and then I just sat on his lap, legs on both side of him. When I did that he looked at me with wide eyes and he had rosy cheeks, oi someone is blushing?! I'll tease him with this until the very end.

"Someone's blushing?" I asked whispering and then moved my face closer to his face which only made him more red.

"N-no!" He stuttered, I smirked and then kissed his cheek.

"Now change your fucking clothes! I wanna get to sleep." I said to him, he slowly nodded and then looked me up and down.

"Go,you ferret!" I said chuckling and shooed him away.

He walked out of the bed and changed his clothes while I was already under my blanket and eyes closed...

*Huge time skip by the flash to the next day's dinner*

As the golden trio and three magical pranksters (me, Fred and George) entered the Great Hall...

"Guys! Why can't we just come back to sleep at Hogwarts?" I asked as I laid my head on Fred's shoulder.

"Pfft...you're one of the biggest troublemakers and you ask why?!" Fred asked me laughing.

"True!" Ron and Harry said smirking at me, I just rolled my eyes at them laughing.

"You don't like mini Hogwarts anymore?" Hermione asked with a smirk.

"When did I said I like it in there?" I asked her confusedly.

"I don't know..." She said smirking again.

"You guys are so mean." I said laughing.

"What did I do?!" George asked me innocently.

"Do you even dare to ask me that?" I asked him confusedly, but chuckled after that.

*Dobby's POV*

As I was walking in the Malfoy's manor I wanted to ask Master Malfoy if I could have a one day for some rest, because you see...Dobby wants to meet Ms. Y/N again, she's very kind girl. I'd really love to see her again. Now let's hope for the best, because Master is sitting on a couch in the living room...