Chapter 86

Previously...

When I made it to the house, I knocked on the door.

"Hello?" A woman asked while opening the door.

Here we go...

Now...

"Hi! I uh-" I started, but she cut me off with a slight chuckle.

"You're here for Oliver, aren't you? He talked about you a lot, you know?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, w-we're good friends!" I said, and she nodded.

"Come in! I'll go and get him from up the stairs, okay?" She asked, opening the door wider for me.

"Sure!" I said with a smile and walked into the house.

I walked around the corridor until I heard someone running down the stairs.

"Y/N! How did you know where I live?" Oliver asked, and I chuckled.

"I have my ways, Ollie! Now...wait here! I wanna talk to your mother for a little, okay?" I asked him, and he nodded happily.

"Yes!" Oliver said happily and went back up the stairs while his 'mother' followed me into their living room.

"I don't know if you're letting me do this...but can I steal Oliver away for a day? I just want to talk to him for a little and hang out with him. And then I promise he'll be back around 6 or 7." I said, and she was quiet for a while but then agreed.

"Fine! Just make sure he eats too!" She said, and I nodded.

Why wouldn't I give him food?! 

"Of course!" I said with a smile.

Then she told Oliver to come down the stairs.

"Come on, devil! Let's spend a day together." I said happily, making him smile.

"Yes! See you later, mother!" Oliver shouted and dragged me out of his house, making me chuckle.

"So...where are we going?" Oliver asked while holding my hand tightly.

"Let's go somewhere quiet. I need to talk to you about something." I said with a smile, and he nodded confusedly.

"There's a little hill close to my house. There's a bench there! No one really goes there. Let's go!" Oliver said, dragging me to the hill.

When we finally made it, we sat down and just enjoyed the quietness for a little and then I sighed and turned to him.

"Okay...we need to talk!" I said with a sigh, and he turned to me.

"That...doesn't sound like it's gonna be a happy talk." Oliver said sadly and smiled slightly.

"Yeah...It won't! Kinda! But...you see...I know your real last name. Dumbledore left me his first memory of when he first...saw you! *Pointed at the amethyst* A-And I'm so sorry!" I said with a sad smile, and he smiled back.

"It's okay! I'm just glad I can spend time with you." Oliver said and gave me a tight hug, making me sob quietly.

"But it's not okay! And...I don't wanna lose you!" I said, and he smiled.

"You won't! I'm always here for you! Oh! I can tell you about my favourite memory of us. In my timeline. With you, me and dad-well, Fred!" Oliver said, and I nodded.

"Yes! I'd like that!" I said with a smile...

Oliver's POV

"Okay! So basically-" I started and tried to remember the best memory of the three of us together.