Chapter 9

Previously...

"Ron come on! You were the first who gave your test back, you finished it first!" Hermione said, and then I giggled.

"Anyway...he even gave 40 points for Gryffindor house! All of us were amazed by this, our house was proud, but Slytherin kids looked jealous and Malfoy looked annoyed for all of this. I mean he's a d*ck I know, but he really should be nicer towards other people, he is pain in the arse!" Ron explained, and I snorted at this, and almost choked in my pumpkin juice.

Now...

"Wait really?!That's amazing Ron! I am so proud of you!" I said smiling at him, he smiled back, and then we ate a little.

"Guys we should go, it's getting late, I think I need some rest still and make a plan...of trying to survive the whole school year." I said, they giggled and nodded, we stood up and walked out of the great hall.

We were in the middle of the empty corridor and then of course Malfoy and his gang came towards us, smirking. I swear it's the only face they use...smirking that's all. They don't do anything more than that.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked all of them with annoyed face.

"Y/N try to stay calm, please!" Ron said, and all of them nodded (Hermione, Harry and the twins) nervously a little because they knew that this gang didn't made me the happiest girl in the world.

"Oh why so annoyed?" Pansy asked smirking.

"Why do you care you pug face?!" I asked stepping closer to her angrily.

"Don't you dare to step closer to us you filthy little half-blood!" Malfoy said angrily and his gang nodded and smirking with an evil smirk...What the heck has gotten into him? First he kisses my cheek, and next he hates me. What potion did he drink?!

"Y/N! Please stay calm!" Harry said, and grabbed my arm, I looked at him angrily and then looked back at Malfoy's gang...I think I wanna kill all of them right now.

"Shut it you little rat! Platinum blonde rat! Wait no...not rat! Let's have a little flashback for a second what happened last year. Professor Moody turned you into a ferret, I wish you still were that little ferret. Bloody hell, you-" I wanted to say more, but Parkinson slapped me in the face.

"What the bloody hell do you think you are?!Don't you ever talk about my Dracy-poo like this!!!Or you'll be dead." Parkinson said angrily, Malfoy only smirked.

"Oh please...I'm queen of sarcasm so please, some respect over here!*many people have came to us now, looking at this whole situation, surprisingly not any teachers*And oh my God I am so sorry that I talked about your little Dracy-poo." I said with a fake sorry face.

"Get your fat ass out of here already Y/L/N!" Malfoy said looking at me with disgust.

"Wow someone finally said something. I am so proud of you my dear Slytherin prince!" I said with a fake smile, he smirked at me.Now I really want to kill him...

"Oh shut it!" Malfoy said angrily, and then they left...well almost, because when Malfoy wanted to pass me I grabbed his arm and pulled him in front of me...

"Oh dear Malfoy...you can't get away from this so easily!" I whispered to him and then looked at him smirking, he looked at me confusedly,  but he also had wide eyes...

"What do you mean?" Malfoy asked confusedly, but stepped a little closer to me, I smirked.

"This." I said smirking, he looked confused again and then I slapped his cheek hard, then kissed his cheek and left with my friends.

"Have a nice night, you bloody asshole, I hate you!" I yelled as I was pretty far away from him, and smirked so he wouldn't see it.

"I hate you more, my love!" I heard him yell back, I laughed and walked to Gryffindor common room.

"Y/N you're amazing, I love you!" The twins said in unison as they laughed.

"I love you too, you idiots!" I said laughing as I sat on a couch in common room.

We all talked like maybe 3 and half hours and then I looked at the clock...

Oh no...