Chapter 26

Previously...

When we were back, I saw that Malfoy was smirking, I looked at him confusedly and then finally I saw the room...well the door.Then I saw something that I would love to forget right now... I have to share that room with Malfoy...

"That's it! I can't deal with this.*He smirked again which made me walk closer to him, Hermione tried to pull me back, but I was too angry which made me pretty strong... cool tho* Don't you dare to smirk at me again!" I said and hit his arm, which made him look scared. 

Now...

I was too tired of all this so I opened the door for the two of us... sadly... don't they already know that we hate each other?!Anyway... I opened the door and looked inside of it with wide eyes, which made me yell...

"Bloody hell!" I yelled and closed the door again.

"Was this a good scream or a bad scream?" Ron asked, even Malfoy looked confused and then he quickly looked inside of it and as quickly as he opened it, he closed it and he also had wide eyes.

"Bad, very bad. This room has only 1 bed!" I said, but this made Malfoy smirk...

"I will kill you!" I mouthed to him, because we stood pretty close to each other.

"Wait what? Do we all have rooms like this?!" Pansy asked and quickly looked inside of the room where she had to sleep, and her roommate was Crabbe...

"Heuh! At least we don't have to share a bed!" Pansy said...well this is a 'bit' unfair, we are the biggest enemies and now we have to share a bed?!Not cool, well maybe for Umbridge didn't see us as the biggest enemies tonight... because we hugged... oh well... I hate this now.

"Well Y/N some rooms have one bed, but some rooms have two...so sorry, but yeah you have to in the same room as him." Hermione said looking at me and then at Malfoy.

"That's not fair! Can't I just change my room with Pansy? She would like to be in the same bed as him, but I don't, and you know it..." I said back to Hermione, while the twins just smirked at me and Malfoy... this bet is not gonna work, I promise this to them pretty soon.

"I'm sorry, but none of us can change, because it's under in some spell..." Hermione said, I nodded sadly.

"Well that sucks, but can we all just discuss this tomorrow?" Pansy asked and we all nodded.

"Well good night guys!" I said and hugged the twins, but then George whispered something in my ear.

"Just admit that you like him!" He said with a smirk, I looked at him...

"Never in my lifetime!" I said chuckling.

"Anyway good night guys!" I said to the trio and we did a group hug, I slowly walked to Malfoy who was waiting for me...

"Just don't kill him... yet!" I heard Hermione saying behind me which made me giggle and turn around with a smile.

"I'm trying." I said and turned back to Malfoy, who still had his smirk on his face.

He opened the door for me to enter which made me roll my eyes.

"What a gentleman!" I sarcastically said to him, which made his smirk grow wider... bad idea...

"Anything for you, my Queen!" He said behind me as he closed the door. That actually made me smile for a second... that's new...

"Well you can be happy, because you can have this whole bed for yourself, because I'll sleep on the floor, be happy!" I told him,he looked confused and then shook his head.

"Nope, we have to share the bed even if you don't like it. It wasn't my choice, and you know it. Wait until my father hears about this new house!" He said, which made me giggle.

"Always that same sentence* stepped closer to him* 'My father will hear about this'" I said giggling and then I put my hand on his shoulder, which made him look at me in the eyes.

"Well don't change the subject, you still have to share this bed with me." He said and smirked and that's when I removed my hand from his shoulder and looked down.

"Nope! I'll sleep on the floor and you can't change my mind." I said and then grabbed one of the pillows from the bed and one of the blankets...