Chapter 23

Previously...

"What's wrong, Draco?" I asked him confusedly, when I asked this the golden trio turned around and looked at us... 

"I umm... " Draco wanted to say, but nothing came out which made him sigh and then he did something that both of us didn't know he would ever do in his life... he hugged me, I hugged him back carefully and not tight, because come on we're not friends or anything... the golden trio eyes were wide and the twins even were there with Ginny... I don't want to explain this to them later. I really don't want to... 

Now...

"Draco what's wrong?" I asked him quietly while hugging him, but this made him hug me even tighter.

"I...I'm sorry that all of this happened to you and all the things what I've called you and that Great Hall thing what happened...it was awkward I know, but... never mind *pulled away a little, but still hold his arms around my waist* we should get to our next class. Right?" He told me smiling a little. This made me smile and I hugged him... wow I...like I Y/N...hugged Draco Malfoy.

"Thank you, Draco! It truly means a lot, but you're right we should go to our next class." I said pulling away from him, he nodded.

"As I can see you're going with your friends so...I'll see you around Y/N." Draco said and left, I nodded and we said our 'byes' and after when he walked away from us.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" Ron asked very confusedly.

"Did I just saw what I saw?" Harry asked.

"Definitely!" The twins said in unison, but smirked at me.

"Yeah and Y/N don't tell me you guys are some kind of friends now..." Hermione said with a little fear, because of the bet.

"I swear this was the first time when I saw the Draco Malfoy hugging someone and this is some crazy new stuff. I kinda like it,I mean he cares about Y/N/N!" Ginny said.

"Maybe." The golden trio said in unison.

"Yep and we should go to our next class." I said trying to change the subject and then walking to our next class quickly.

"Wait! Y/N what is going on between the two of you?" Ginny asked while basically all of them ran after me.

"I don't wanna talk about this right now!" I shouted at all of them.

"But when are you gonna tell us what's going on?" I heard Hermione asking.

"When we have dinner!" I shouted again and left.

*Dinner*

Right when I sat down between the twins all of them started to talk...oh boy now I have some explaining to do...I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna survive this...

"Now...I need some answers!" Hermione said.

"Since when is Draco Malfoy friendly?" Ron asked confusedly.

"Same." Hermione, Harry and the twins said in unison.

" I...you know I just *then I saw that Draco looked at me in the other side of the Hall smiling a little*-" I said, but then smiled when I saw Draco.

"Why are you smiling Y/N/N?" George asked me teasingly while he saw me looking at Draco...

"Oh...so you're looking at Malfoy, huh? But still tell me what happened between the two of you?" George said again which made me look at him with red face.

"Oh, what?" I asked, because I didn't listen to him... very much...

"What happened between the two of you?" The twins and Hermione asked me in unison, while Harry, Ron and Ginny just looked at me with a smirking face.

"Nothing." I said quickly...