Chapter 72

Previously...

Then, I turned around, saw Ginny hugging Harry, and when they pulled away I ran to Harry happily and hugged him.

"Harry!" I said happily and he chuckled, hugging me back.

Now the only thing we need to worry about...is how are we gonna tell everyone?

Now...

When we were all done greeting Harry, me, Harry, Ron and Hermione went to Ron's room, where we started to talk about the Daily Prophet. There was also a picture of Draco and his mother, which...made me a little uncomfortable.

"It's not safe in Hogwarts anymore," Ron said, and we all nodded.

"Nowhere is safe, let's be real," I said, and they all nodded again.

"Even my mother's worried. Well...even muggles know something's going on." Hermione said, and yet again we nodded.

"But we have Dumbledore though," Harry said, and we all chuckled.

"Yeah! Wait...how old is he?" I asked, and they all shrugged.

"Like...150? Give or take a few years." Ron said, and we all were quiet before we all burst out laughing.

We continued talking for a little while and then went to sleep.

"When are the twins gonna open their shop by the way? I know that you know something about that." Hermione said to me, and Ginny nodded.

"She's been with those two for most of the summer. I and Ron hardly saw her in July. She was either helping the twins or with Draco. And then when she came back in the evening she helped the twins and these three fell asleep on the floor most of the time." Ginny said with a sigh, and I looked at her with my mouth open.

"You could have told me...I would have said no to the twins...if you and Ron wanted to hang out with me." I said, and she nodded.

"I know...but you, Fred and George get along so well and they aren't going to be in school this year. I know you three wanted to hang out more. But we missed joking around with you, you know?" Ginny said, and I nodded, stood up and hugged her and then Hermione too.

"They're gonna open it the day after tomorrow. I thought you knew...everyone's talking about it." I said, and Hermione nodded.

"I know, but I just wanted to talk to you about...anything," Hermione said with a chuckle, and I shook my head, laughing.

"You git!" I said laughing and soon both of them laughed with me.

"Let's go to sleep now!" Ginny said, we both nodded and went to our beds.

*Next day*

"Breakfast is ready!" We heard Molly shouting from down the stairs. Soon we all woke up, changed our clothes and ran down to the kitchen. 

"Good morning!" We all said and sat down around the table and started to talk to each other.

"Y/N/N! Can we talk for a minute?" Harry asked, and I nodded and followed him to the living room.

"When are we gonna tell them?" He asked me, and I shrugged.

"Maybe after breakfast?" I suggested, and he nodded.

"Sure...but let's prepare ourselves for Ron's confused state and his weird questions, of course," Harry said, chuckling, which made me laugh and then we walked back to the kitchen, where we saw food on our plates already.