Chapter 36

Previously...

"Hey! Don't be sad about Dobby. He promised you can see each other soon again, ok?*I nodded* Now come here, give me one hug. I hope it will make you feel better." Draco said and pulled me into a hug.

"Why were you so mad at Dobby when he was in here?" I asked him sadly as we laid on the bed in comfortable position.

"He's just...he's annoying to me sometimes. And I did not like to him as the first thing when I woke up, he scared me so that's why I was mad at him." Draco told me.

Now...

"He's not annoying, he's amazing. I love him. What did you want to see as the first thing then? Me?*laughed*He just wanted to wake you up, because I couldn't... he helped me. And I already miss him..." I said and felt one tear in my eye, I blinked and then wiped it away.

"You've only known him for some minutes, but you already love him? And yes I wanted to see you as the first thing in the morning.I get it that he wanted, but he scared me. Wait did he just came here out of nowhere? And how did you tried to wake me? That's not fair you miss him already, but we're in different houses and you do not miss me. That's unfair." Draco said to me.

"Yes I do, I love him. Why me? Just that we basically hugged each other the whole night?*giggled a little*Yep he came out of nowhere, but he was automatically my favourite house elf. Umm...I said your full name pretty loudly, but you didn't woke up so I rolled my eyes and then just yeah finally he came. If he wouldn't have came here then you would still sleep. Yes it is fair.We're just frenemies. I would only a tiny bit would miss you if I wouldn't see you 5 years and that is a maybe only." I said to him, but smirked a little.

"Hmm...Just Maybe a little, because that was comfortable, oh and don't forget about our kisses.*smirked*You can't get him for yourself, he's my house elf, but yes you guys can see each other. Even you guys can have a whole day for each other. Wait my full name?!How do you even know my full name?!Anyway...frenemies? Oh...well same...maybe?..." He said to me.

"I could never forget that I kissed my frenemy.*giggled* I know, but at least I could get to know him a little, I hope. Yep I know your full name...we all know that haha. How could someone not know your name? What do you mean maybe?" I asked him confusedly.

"That's true. I mean 'maybe',because I know...what if you can never get rid of me?" He asked and he smirked, I sat up a little and looked at him in the eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked him stuttering, because I was even more confused.

"I mean what if you're gonna fall in love with me one day and we're gonna get married? Then you totally can't get rid of me." He said smirking and then got closer to me and kissed my cheek lightly.

"Yeah and that's kinda funny, because you know that I would get killed by your father, I'm a half-blood...and I am friends with the golden trio...so I am pretty sure that we're gonna get rid of each other, don't worry." I said and kissed his cheek too.

"We'll see about that." He whispered and winked after that. This made us both laugh.

After some time we realized that we should probably go to the Great Hall for the dinner. We changed and then walked out of the mini Hogwarts.

"So...I have on question, but you... can you please answer this?" I asked him awkwardly as we walked together, next to each other.

"Ok... that sounds bad, but ask away." He said.

"Why does your father punches Dobby?" I asked him and looked down.

"Why do you wanna know that?" He asked, and I can tell he felt uncomfortable.

"Because I wanna know...is Dobby doing something bad? Is he just different to me? He can't be bad, he looks too kind to me. I-" I said, but Draco cut me off.

"It's just...nope Dobby isn't doing anything bad. Nope he is just himself. Probably is kind, yeah. It's just that sometimes when my father gets angry then he punches him...so he's afraid of him. Nothing more I guess. He just...I mean Dobby if he accidentally does something wrong then my father punches him." Draco explained to me, I nodded at him.