chapter thirty five

guys, I'm in a solo DM group with CALUM hood :-))))

and 3/5 of one direction but a group one

And happy bday to my fave idiot HARRY ❤️

-sabrina-

Maria and I sat down in a booth. Gabriel sat on her side and was in his stroller. We both took ten minutes to look through the menu before ordering something.

"Anyways, let's talk about your relationship with Neymar." Maria started up a conversation.

"Well what's there to talk about ?" I asked.

"How are you two doing when he goes to Barcelona ?" Maria questioned me.

"When I leave, he's coming back with me and so is davi. Also, once I finish my semester he's going to find me a job in Barcelona and we're moving in together." I said.

"That's good. At least you two have everything planned while I'm thinking of moving back to America." She told me and I was a bit surprised.

"Why exactly though?" I asked her.

"I have no one here at all. David has to go to Paris anyways and even if I go with him I won't know anyone there. I'm terrible at making new friends and I'm terribly home sick." Maria was literally at the verge of crying. I felt so bad and I wanted to take her back with me.

"It's going to be okay and besides think about Gabriel too. He's going to need his father." I reminded her and she sighed.

"I feel like we have been separated. The only close moment we had was when Gabriel was born the first two days were alright but it's been about a week and we been arguing a couple times the last couple weeks two." She explained.

"But you two always looked so happy whenever I came to see you guys."

"Yeah, for some reason in front of people we were always fine but behind closed doors we argued about the stupidest things." She bit down on her lip to try not to cry.

"You two would probably work something out." I told her and she shrugged.

"I think the only reason we really still are together was because of my pregnancy. We only saw each other literally four times before we came here last summer. Most of the time we were long distance. I think we moved too fast somehow."

"I'm sure everything is goin-"

"Maria!" Someone yelled and we both looked towards the entrance to see Neymar and David running in. Maria literally sighed as they rushed towards us.

"What do you want?" She asked a bit mad as David stood in front of her.

"Neymar what's is this abou-"

"Just watch." Neymar interrupted me and I gave him a dirty look.

"I know I been such a terrible boyfriend lately. Especially, since I have to travel and I been starting stupid arguments with you. I knew for a fact that you think I don't care about you now or I care about our son. You probably think I been having fun or something and just leaving you alone with Gabriel but I haven't. I have not stopped loving you at all and even though you're my biggest pain or at times you are the meanest person, I love you. I will always love you no matter what. I know you been angry with me the past few days and I was going to wait to ask you this but I think it's necessary for me to do it now. Maria Lisbeth Silvia, will you marry me?"

I watched as David got down on one knee and pulled out one of the most beautiful rings I seen. Maria sat at the edge of the booth with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging. I could see a couple tears dripping down her face. She was trying to say something but struggled.

"Y-yes." She managed to say while nodding her head multiple times quickly. David put the ring on her finger and Maria then kissed him. I could see flashes of cameras go off from people surrounding us.

I let out a small awe out of my lips and I could feel neymar put his arm around my shoulder.

David and Neymar joined us and we spoke about how David planned this whole thing quick. I could see how Maria's whole mood changed so quickly due to David's proposal.

"We should have a baby." Neymar suggested and I laughed.

"Too early for that." I said to him and he shrugged in response.

"I could already see you two having a baby." David said and neymar kept his glare on me.

"It's too early for that and besides we just got back together." I explained.

I think they could tell that I wanted to drop the conversation and we moved onto something else.

"What day do you leave excactly?" Maria asked.

"The 15 of Feburary." I answered. It was about less than two weeks away from today.

"You have around twelve days." David spoke and I nodded.

After we left the restaurant I went back to the hotel with neymar.

The minute I closed the door Neymar pressed his lips onto mine. He slowly kissed me before placing his hands on my neck and pushing me towards him. Slowly he opened my mouth with his and started to kiss me harder. I let out a soft moan and I could feel as if a smirk grew onto his face. He slowly walked to the bed without detaching our lips. He sat me down on his lap and I was straddling him. Neymar then bite my bottom lip and pull on it a bit teasingly before placing his lips on me again. He let out a small moan.

"I love you." Neymar quickly pulled away and then placed his lips back on mine. I found myself slowly taking his shirt off and him doing the same to me.

We didn't get far because a terrified Milett and Thiago opened the door. They both let out a scream before covering their eyes.

Neymar and I both jumped a little screaming and I quickly threw my shirt back on and Neymar did the same.

"You can open your eyes." I said and they both slowly opened their eyes.

"Didn't think you'll be back for a while." I said laughing nervously.

"I was coming back to get something but nevermind now." She said and I laughed. Neymar just laid back on my bed and waved hi to Thiago and Milett.

Milett quickly got something and then left in a hurry. She was afraid of what would happen. I climbed back into bed with neymar. I buried my head into his chest.

I was now dressed in his jersey he gave me (he told me to put it on) and a pair of Nike shorts. Neymar was dressed in just his pair of sweats. He was shirtless and I laid my head on his chest while wrapping my arm around him.

I ended up falling asleep in the most perfect away.

////////

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS ILY AND THIS A SMALL CUTE CHAPTER ???

COMMENT GUYS PLS CAUSE I FEEL LIKE I BEEN GETTING NO COMMENTS