Chapter 40

Sabrina

I didn't end up going back home but rather to Milett's. I needed someone to talk to and Milett was my only answer. Maria is too far away but Milett was just around the corner. I drove quickly to Milett's apartment and ran to her door.

It didn't take long for her to answer me but she was really surprised to see me.

"what happened to your cheek dude?" Was her first question and I just walked straight in.

"Audie happened." I answered her and I went to the closest mirror.

"He hit you? The bastard literally hit you? Where is he?" She suddenly snapped but I stopped her quick.

"I went just to talk to him and tell him to just stop. I never knew he was capable of hitting me. I know he's a bad person but I must have pushed his limits this time-"

"Don't blame this on you! That's what he wants. No matter how annoying you could have gotten, he has no right to hit you. This is his fault and the minute I get my hands on him, he's gonna wish he's dead."

"Milett just leave it please. I don't want to start more problems and neymar's at my place asleep. What am I supposed to tell him? Just say 'hey audie just hit me.' "

"No but at least tell him the truth." She said and I sighed knowing she was right.

"As for Audie, I'll deal with him. Does jace know?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Jace is going to be heartbroken. I wouldn't be surprised if they were gay for each other. Those two do everything together." I scoffed and she started laughing.

"At one point I thought they were gay for each other but Audie was with you so I doubted it." She chuckled to herself.

"You want to know who I honestly thought jace would have ended up with?"

"Who?" She sat down beside me and I smirked.

"You." The minute I answered, she let out a huge laugh.

"That's the funniest thing. Tell me another joke now!" She held onto her stomach laughing.

"I'm being serious. I had this conversation with my dad and he really likes you two together. Your crushing his dreams." I laughed softly.

"I'm with thiago and Jace is like a brother to me."

"I'll go crush my dads dreams tomorrow by telling him you said that." I told her and she shook her head at me.

"Your dad is gonna be heartbroken. I'll break the news to the old man." She suggested.

"Alright girl. Anyways, want to come over and sleep over?" I asked her as I stood up.

"Yeah why not." She replied. She grabbed her purse and we headed to the door.

"Your lucky you have clothes of yours at my place." I told her and she nodded agreeing.

"I'm gonna miss you when you move." She said and I pouted.

"I'm gonna miss you too. I honestly am afraid of moving over there too. Barcelona is a whole new place and a whole new country too. I know no one except my boyfriend." I told her.

"At least you GONNA be with your boyfriend. My boyfriend wants me to move but I can't. I'm waiting to see my brother and im so close too." I hugged her softly because I knew the problem she had going with her family.

"You'll see him soon," I told her. I knew how much she missed him.

"Hopefully." She said softly and I started driving.

Like I said before, I lived close to Milett so we were at my place in ten minutes. Jace was outside and surprised when he saw Milett.

"Hey ugly." He told her and then looked at me.

"Sabrina, what happened to your face?" He stood up and walked over to me quickly.

"Your boyfriend audie happened." I told him and his jaw dropped.

"The minute I find that asshole." He mumbled angrily under his breath.

"Jace where are you going?" I asked as he started to walk.

"To Audie's." He answered and Milett started following behind him.

"I'm coming with you." She said and I let them both go. I looked for my phone in my pocket and I groaned because it was there.

I probably left it in the car but I'm lazy. I went back inside and upstairs to the love of my life.

I pushed the door open and the first thing I saw was Neymar sitting on my bed with my phone. His head turned around when he saw me and he held my phone out.

"Sabrina, what happened?" He stood up quick and walked to me. He lifted my chin up and examined my cheek.

"I -"

"I know you went to Audie's." He answered before I could make some excuse, "you left your phone and he texted what time you'll be over. I'm going to let you explain yourself because I'm not going to assume. Last time that happened I kind of broke things off."

"He wouldn't stop and I went over to talk to him. To try to convience him to leave us alone and we started arguring and he slapped me. I left quick and went straight to to Milett's. She just left with jace to Audie's." I told him.

"I shouldn't have fallen asleep." He said and I sighed softly.

"Let's just forget about it cause that's all I honestly want." I told him and he sat down on my bed.

"You just got slapped sabrina."

"Yeah but I forgot about it when I got to Milett's and came here. I came because all I want is to lay down with you." I told him and I sat on his lap.

"We have a confusing relationship." He mumbled and I just laughed softly. I grabbed his cheeks and turned him to me.

"Just never forget that I love you." I told him and I pecked his lips.

"It's the only thing that keeps me going." He placed his lips on mine quick and then wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you sabrina."

"I love you too neymar."

We laid back down on my bed and I rested my head on his chest.

For once, I felt like I was where I needed to be.