Chapter 39

Sabrina

"Let's arrange this sleeping arrangement quick." I stated as I sat down in my bed. Davi was sitting by the tv watching some show on Disney.

"Like I said," neymar sighed, "I'll take the single bed or davi can take it if you want. Or I'll sleep in it with davi."

"The bed isn't big enough for the both of you. You're sleeping with me I guess cause I'm afraid I'll somehow squish Davi if I sleep with him." I told him honestly.

"Sure that's the reason." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. I went to my closet to look for something comfy. I don't plan on going anywhere tonight. I grabbed a tank top and then a pair of sweats.

I quickly changed and by the time i got back to Neymar. He was fast asleep on my bed and Davi was still watching tv.

I bit my lip and quickly grabbed my phone. I took a picture and to show it later to him. I laid right beside him and watched tv with davi.

My phone started ringing and I sighed annoyed. I did the mistake of picking up without looking at the caller id.

"Wow I thought you weren't going to pick up." It was Audie and I sat straight up when hearing his voice.

"I didn't look at the caller id, stupid me."

"Well I'm glad you didn't cause we have a lot to talk about." He claimed and I didn't think he was going to let this go.

"We have nothing to talk about Audie." I said a bit loud and I quickly turned to neymar. He was still fast asleep. I thanked God that he didn't wake up.

"We actually have a lot to talk about Joanna Sabrina. I know your boyfriend is staying with you. So if you rather me come over there then alright."

"Fine, I'll meet you at your place. I rather be over there then have you cause problems here." I groaned and I hung up. I quickly grabbed my keys and headed to the park.

"Where you going?" I turned around and sighed that it was just Jace.

"Just to the park." I lied and he smirked.

"Audie already told me you two are meeting up." Jace informed me and I let out a sigh.

"That quick he told you?" I asked him.

"Yes. I knew all day he was going to ask you. Incase you forgot, audie is still one of my close friends."

"How did I forget that?" I mumbled to myself.

"Anyways I'm going and I'll be back. If neymar wakes up, I went to Miletts for i don't know. Find an excuse Jace!"

"I don't know Sabrina. I prefer Audie and you know that." Jace was starting an argument now.

"Well I'm going to tell Audie that im completely done with him." I argued.

"You sure? I feel like you're going just to reassure yourself that what you have with neymar is actually real. You just wanna make sure that you don't want anything with Audie anymore." Jace said and i bit my lip but turned around to exit out.

"You may not want to admit it but you'll realize when you get to Audie's." Jace smirked as he walked away.

I sighed and just started heading to Audie's. I wanted to get this all over with so I can just come back to neymar. Luckily, Audie's new place was just down a couple blocks and I got there quick.

I sighed as I headed out and knocked on the door.

"Look who it is." One of Audie's old friends opened the door.

"Where is he?" I asked him and he let me in.

The house smelled like pure alcohol and I felt like throwing up.

I spotted Audie sitting on the couch with two other guys.

"Montero! I missed you babe!" Another one of Audie's friends spoke.

"Tony, Carter, Mikey, can you do me a favor and leave me alone with Audie?" I asked them.

"Alright my love. Protection is in the bathroom incase." Tony said and I rolled my eyes.

"You came." Audie smirked and I gave him a mean glance.

"What do you want Audie?" I asked him and he held his hand out. I rolled my eyes and put my hand in his. He pulled me close to him and was about to sit me on his lap. I didn't let him though.

"I missed you baby." I felt his hand on the back of my thigh and I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Audie, I have a boyfriend." I stated.

"So? Doesn't change anything for me." He scoffed angrily, "You came back to me after your break up because you know you still love me. You're here now and not over there with him."

"I'm not over there with him right now because I'm trying to clear up that were done." I said pointing to the both of us.

"Bab-"

"No Audie. I know everything that happened while I was gone and I don't want some lie. I'm done with you and I'm trying to move on. So let me be happy." I snapped and he seemed surprised.

He stood up and I was pushed against the wall.

"You will always be mine." He growled and I laughed.

"Keep on dreaming."

He then smashed his lips onto mine but I pushed away quickly and slapped him. He seemed surprised but the minute he turned back to me, I was terrified.

I was then sent flying to the ground and my left cheek was stinging. He slapped me.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me angrily.

I stood up quickly but I was pushed against the wall hard.

"Listen -"

"No! You listen to me now! Stay away from my life!" I yelled angrily. I then screamed out for Tony.

"What's going on here?" He rushed in quickly and pulled audie off me.

"Audie what did you do?" Tony asked as he examined my cheek.

"She's being such a-"

"Doesn't give you the right dude to slap her! Montero, leave before he gets worst." Tony suggested and I grabbed my bags and ran out the house.