Chapter 41

s a b r i n a //
three days later

"So what are we doing today ?" Neymar walked in and threw himself into my couch.

"I was thinking babe," I said softly and then continued, "I need you to get along with a really important person in my life."

"Who? I get along with Maria and Milett. I also get along with your dad so who else do you need me to get along with?" He asked me and I took a soft sigh.

"Jace." Suddenly his face changed and he groaned softly.

"You're asking me to do the impossible." He chuckled softly while laying his head on my stomach.

"Please love," I pouted, "Jace is my twin brother and I need you to get along with him. It's really important for our relationship."

"Why is it so important though? You know Jace hates me."

"He doesn't hate you," I kind of lied, "you two just don't get along that well. I need you to get along with him so please?" I begged.

"Alright. Are you gonna watch Davi for me?" He asked.

"Yes, while you go bond with my brother, I will bond with Davi." I told him and j looked over to davi. He was currently sleeping on his bed.

"Alright, does Jace know?"

"Well no and I'm gonna go talk to him right now. So be right back." I got up from my bed and went to Jace's room.

I knocked on the door and I heard him yell to come in.

"What happened buttface?" He asked while he put his shirt on.

"Are you busy today?" I questioned him.

"No, I was planning on inviting my friend over." He shrugged.

"Well, WANNA do me a favor?" I asked smiling innocently.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I need you and Neymar to hang out today."

"No."

"Why not? C'mon I need you two to get along." I told him.

"Because I don't like your boyfriend and ik still friends with Audie." He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you still friends with him? He slapped me a couple days ago." I bit my lip.

"I punched him and we fought when i saw him but later on we just went back to being on alright terms. I'm still mad at him. He knows I am. Milett slapped me for somewhat forgiving him if that makes you feel better." He told me.

"Please," I begged, "just for today. You two are the most important guys in my life so please."

"Alright," he finally agreed and I hugged him.

"Thank you! You two just need to get along. Be ready in an hour." I told him and then ran off to my room.

I opened the door to my room and jumped on my bed.

"He said yes?" Neymar questioned and I nodded.

"I got him to agree and you two are gonna get along and be friends. Alright?" I told him and he nodded.

"Anyways get ready." I pushed him off my bed and he gave me a dirty look.

"You're lucky I love you." He groaned and I smiled at him. I looked at Davi who was just waking up.

I texted Milett.

Me: wyd ???¿¿¿???

Milett: stay in bed.