chapter fifteen; false.

read authors note at the end por favor

        [ sabrina ]

"Isnt that just adorable?" I woke up to the sound of Millett standing in front of my bed and I untangled myself from Audie's arms. I yawned and then looked at her.

"What are you doing?" I asked her and she just innocently smiled at me.

"I was just admiring the view. How was last night?" She asked me while wiggling her eyebrows and I gave her a dirty look.

"Audie told me you went out with a guy last night." I said and she looked at Audie.

"You can never tell him anything damn." She mumbled under her breath.

"Well, I did go on a date but you dont know the guy really." She answered and I just gave her a weird look.

"So what are you doing today?" She asked me and I shrughed.

"Maybe just hang around with Audie since I havent seen him in a while." I said and at the moment Audie woke up and just groaned.

"Maria was saying that you were going to her place?" She said a bit confused and i shook my head. I knew she would probably give me a huge speech about it and i am not in the mood for that at all. I just wanted to rest for a bit after my argument with Neymar too.

"Well, I'm going to go out for a while and ill be back in an hour." She told me and left. Audie then slowly sat up and let out a small yawn.

"SO what are we doing today?" I asked him and he shrughed.

"I have to go do something for a bit but be ready by 7." He told me and I just simply nodded my head. I then decided to get up and take a shower. I grabbed my phone of the nightstand and headed to the shower. I felt my phone buzz and I checked who it was.

Maria; can you come over around 1 ?! its an emergency please.

Me; sure.

I decided I'll go see her for a while since I havent seen her in a while. I jumped into the shower and took my time to relieve my stress.

After I was done I decided and it was still 12 so I didnt have to go just yet to Maria's. I laid down on the bed while Audie decided to take a shower. I started to play on my iPad.

"What are you going to do now?" Audie said while walking out.

"Im about to head to Maria's because she said it was an emergency." i told him and he nodded.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Just planning our night." He smiled.

        [ maria ]

"Are you really going to break her heart and tell her that her boyfriend and soon to be fiance that he is cheating on her?" David asked me and I nodded serious while rubbing my stomach.

"I have to. I'm her best friend and I cant let her marry someone who will just cheated on her and still end up cheating on her if they do get married." I explained.

"She needs to realize that she doesnt belong with him." Neymar said and I nodded agreeing with him. We both then gave David a serious look.

"She is going to be mad at you two." david said and then we both just rolled our eyes at David.

"What is so bad about them getting married? Maybe she'll end up saying no to his engagement. You guys need to relax please. Neymar, you need to move on to be honest." David said suddendly and then I gave him a look and so did Neymar.

I let out a small gasp and we heard a knock on the door. Neymar and I looked at each other then David. He sighed and got up.

"Lazy people these days." He sighed on the way up to get the door. Sabrina walked in right behind him and she frowned once she saw Neymar.

"Why is he here?" She asked and I got up.

        [ sabrina/joanna ]

"Why is he here?" I said a bit annoyed and Maria got up and gave me a sincere smile. I was standing here really confused while Maria made me sit down.

"I have to tell you something that is really important." Maria said and I gave her a really confused look.

"What is it and why is Neymar here?" I asked her and she sighed.

"We kind of found something out about Audie that I think you need to know." She said and I looked at them way more confused that I already was at the moment.

"What is it?" I asked them and Neymar kept glancing at him.

"Well we kind of found out that Audie cheated on you while you were gone." She said and I gave her a weird look. It wasnt possible.

"That isnt possible at all."I told her and she gave me a sad smile.

"I kind of found out from an old friend back home. Its not true." Maria told me.

"It is not true. It cant be at all since he loves me and traveled all the way to Brazil to be here with me." i said a bit angrily.

"Im sorry," she said, "Like I said I found out from Vanessa and she said he attended the partys that she was at. Im so sorry Joanna." She said and I wasnt believing them at all. I know he changed. I had to believe him.

"You guys just dont want us to be together. Neymar convienced you to go along so we wont be together. Im not that dumb." I was denying everything at the moment.

"Its true! You know I wont lie to you." Maria said while standing up to.

"Its not and I dont have time for this. I have to get home to get ready for the special night my boyfriend has planned for us."

"Ask him about it." Neymar finally spoke up.

"I will ask him about it and I'll prove you wrong guys." I said while walking out.

He wouldnt ... would he?

* authors note -

i worked on all week on this update omg and i been so tired. the next update probably be soon like a week or so. does anyone have a clue about who millett is going out with? the one to guess it will get a dedication on the chapter when it actually revealed.