chapter thirteen; sorry?

authors note // since im on a small break from school i decided i'll be updating two times. one well obviously today and another before monday. we're on some break because of some holiday ?

not edited.

[ sabrina p.o.v]

His lips. They were all that were on my mind. This is wrong. This is VERY wrong. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. I found myself quickly pushing him off of me and I stood there a bit in shock. I cant and I wont cheat on Audie.

Neymar's eyes were staring at my reaction and all I could say was, "wow."

"Just one more chance." Neymar begged and I wanted to have his lips right on mine again but I can't. I promised myself that when I got on this trip I wouldn't fall in love again with Neymar. That i was going to leave and then return to america to my boyfriend Audie.

"I can't. I'm really sorry." I said and I quickly started to walk away. I heard him calling me but I blocked his voice out. Even though I knew if I got back with him that I wold probably be happy and all that Audie was doing is ignoring me.

I was getting tired and sick of it too. I felt someone grab my wrist and I turned around. I tried to pull myself away from Neymar's grip.

"Please, we both know you're not happy with him. We can be together again and we can start all over if you want. I'll do anything to just start all over with you my life. I'll leave Brazil and go to America if you want. I'll do anything Sabrina." Neymar kept repeating and I blinked a couple tears away.

"Why should I ?" I said softly.

"Because we both know you don't love that bastard Audie. I know you think that you moved on but you havent. I thought I moved on when I got a bit serious with Bruna but when I saw you again I knew that a part of me didnt. We were meant to be together. Let's just start all over please." Neymar begged.

"I'll think about it." I told him before pulling myself away and walking away. This time he finally left me and didnt chase me. I returned to the hotel and I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator. I felt like taking the long way for some reason. I slowly walked up the stairs and thought about everything.

Would I consider even going back with Neymar? Just deciding to start all over with him. I didnt even know what I want anymore.

I dont even know if I should still stay with Audie. A part of me still wants to stay with Audie but just getting back with Neymar is a crazy idea.

I promised myself that I wouldnt get back with him. After everything that happened I can't just drop audie like that. A part of me does love Audie a bit but another doesnt.

I finally reached the hotel room and I walked in and threw myself onto my bed. Millett was still fast asleep. I finally fell asleep and it was one of the most peaceful sleeps I had in a long time.

        [ neymar ] next day

"She told me that she would think about it." I told Maria and David and they both sighed.

"By think about it you know she doesnt really mean that she would." David sighed and Maria nodded in agreement with him.

"I think she did mean it because I kissed her." I told them and they both looked at me as if I were crazy.

"You're lying." Maria said looking at me seriously.

"No, you can ask her yourself if you want." I told them.

"Well, I would. So what are you doing today?" Maria asked me and I shrughed.

"I'm going to go maybe see Sabrina and talk to her a bit." I said serious and they both rolled their eyes.

"Why dont you give her space?" They asked and I shrughed.

"So what are you guys going to do?" I asked them and they both looked at each other.

"Uhm just go pick up some guy from an airport with Millett. Have I told you that you have a really nice sense of fashion?" David quickly tried to change the topic.

"Crap. he arrives today. I need to change Sabrina's mind quickly." I got up and ran out the door.

        [ sabrina ]

"Where are you going to go?" I asked Millett and she looked at me while fixing her ponytail.

"I have a date." She answered.

"You do?" I asked her confused and she nodded.

"He is taking me to go see some movie that I probably will not even understand because in portugeuse." She answered.

"Who is this guy?" I asked her and she thought for a second.

"Uhm I dont think I should tell you just yet." She answered me.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Just cause it's a surprise that I can't tell you yet. You'll understand soon okay?"

"Fine but promise me that the guy is not a soccer player because they're complicated bastards." I told her and she nodded.

"I promise I won't date a soccer player. I will stay alone dont worry." She smiled and then sat down next to me.

"Can you do me a favor?" She added and I nodded.

"Sure." I answered.

"Can you stay here until I come back?" She asked and I was a bit confused.

"Why?" I questioned her.

"You'll understand and I have to go right now." She quickly left and five minutes later I recieved a text.

millett; please do not leave.

I passed the next hour watching telivision. I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it. It was Neymar and I tried to not close the door a bit roughly.

"Can we talk?" Neymar asked and I sighed and let him in.

"Sure we can." I said as he stepped in.

"Have you thought about it a bit at least?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No." I answered honestly.

"I need your decision quickly." Neymar tried to hurry me.

"I'm not going to just dump my boyfriend that quickly." I told him abit angrily.

"You can though. Espiceally since he is an asshole."

"He may not be perfect but he still cares about me in a way. I care about him too espiceally since he was there when he was there for me when you werent." I snapped.

"He doesn't care about you!" Neymar yelled as he turned around while he repeated it, "He doesnt."

"That's where you are wrong. I do care about her in every way possible and she means a lot to me and now I suggest you leave so I can talk to my girlfriend." I turned around and my eyes widened as Audie was standing there with two luggages.