chapter twenty six

put a pic of Florencia, Sabrina, and Neymar. The one on top of neymar is Florencia and obviously the biggest box there is Sabrina. I'll include more next chapter of other ones

•sabrina•

"Well, it was a fun night guys but I have to get going." Jesse said and Neymar just smiled at him.

"Yeah, he's my ride so I'll see you guys tomorrow. Rafaella, text me." I told her as I left with Jesse.

The whole time it was kind of awkward with Neymar and Jesse both close to me. I liked Jesse in a friend way only so if he imagined something else it'll be bad.

I entered beside Jesse as he started the car. I pointed to the radio and he turned it on. The minute it came on the song 'Girls' by The 1975 came on and a smile was quickly placed on my face.

"I was listening to them before." He said chuckling a bit and I started to sing a long.

"You really do like them don't you?" He asked and I nodded.

"I would love to see them in my life at least once will be amazing." I told him and he chuckled a bit.

"I will too." He agreed and then it got silent. He decided to turn on the actual radio and some girl singing came on. I could see his face change emotion once the song came on.

"Don't like the song?" I told him.

"The person who sings it is what I don't like." He admitted and i was a bit confused.

"Who sings it?" I asked and he quickly answered.

"Florencia, she's a Brazilian singer but not that huge. That's another reason she wants to be with neymar because he will gain her some fame and money too." He told me and I nodded.

I never understood completely what happened between Neymar and Florencia but honestly I didn't want to know.

"Doesn't neymar's girlfriend come back tomorrow?" He asked me and I shrugged.

Once we arrived to the hotel I thanked Jesse and I made my way upstairs. I immediately threw myself on my bead and decided to rest.

•next day•

"WAKE UP!" A voice screamed in my ear and I fell off my bed and looked up to see Milett.

"You're an asshat." I told her and she smiled innocently as I got up.

"Now get ready cause you're boyfriend be here in an hour to get us." She rushed me and i got up. I ran into the bathroom quickly before she did.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed and I laughed.

"That's what you get for being slow." I sang as I got into the shower quickly. I could hear her talking to someone. She was probably on the phone.

I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around myself. I slowly got out to spot neymar sitting on my bed talking to milett.

"Damnnn." He just stared at me and I ignored him as I grabbed my clothes to change in the bathroom. While walking to the bathroom, Milett pushed and locked herself in.

"I NEED TO CHANGE!" I said angry and she was laughing hard.

"KARMA." She simply answered and then proceeded to shower.

"Get out." I told neymar as I pointed to the door and he shook his head.

"At least let me change so get out and I'll let you back in." I said a bit mad.