chapter twenty nine

• sabrina •

"I have to go but I promise you that I'll visit you the first thing tomorrow!" I kissed Gabriel's little forehead before walking out the hospital room. I headed towards the exit to go to my hotel. I was gonna return soon to America and I was kind of happy to.

I want to finish what I'm studying and if things work out I may get back with neymar. The problem is that he is going to Spain and I'm going to America. That is kind of awkward for us since its now going to be a long distance relationship. That's going to be awful.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I checked who it was. An unknown number damn. I sighed before opening the message up.

28932882 / / hey it's Bruna, do you mind meeting up any time soon?

Well, I'm screwed.

Me / / sure, when?

Bruna / / what about tomorrow at the stadium? there is some friendly game of football against Brazil and Colombia?

Me / / I didn't know there was going to be a game but yeah I'll meet you there I guess.

Bruna / / thanks.

I finally reached my hotel room after twenty minutes and I jumped onto my bed. I closed my eyes shut and decided to take a little nap. I was interrupted by neymar knocking.

I groaned and I got up and opened. He walked straight to my bed and laid down.

"UHM, get off." I demanded. He shook his head and I felt like murdering him.

"Fine." I huffed before laying beside him and pushing him a bit to the edge.

"Bruna wants to talk to me tomorrow." I said and he just sighed.

"She knows because turns out Florencia never told her anything and I accidentally let it slip." Neymar explained and I just nodded.

"I feel terrible and I hope at least she doesn't feel that bad." I said.

"Where does she want to meet up at?" He asked.

"Apparently you have a game tomorrow so she wants to meet at the stadium. You didn't tell me you had a game!" I said a bit mad.

"I didn't tell you because James is gonna be there." He said and then I remembered the James guy was in Colombia.

"Oh, well I don't like him like that and I doubt he'll want to mess with me again." I reassured neymar and he just pulled me into his chest.

"You're wearing my jersey tomorrow," he stated, "You have no choice. You're mine and I want everyone to know that." He said smirking.

"Don't worry, I'm yours and only yours." I said while looking up at him and he smiled then planted a small kiss on my lips.

"That's right." He chuckled and I then snuggled into his chest once again.

We stayed in this position for about an hour. I got hungry so I made neymar go get me food. Which just proves that neymar is so boyfriend goals.

I picked up my phone and checked for new messages which luckily there was none. I pulled out my iPad and put on lion king because I downloaded it.

Neymar came back with two cans of soda and some cookies. The minute he laid down he rolled his eyes when he saw it was Lion King.

He's just jealous that I love this movie more than I love him.
Maybe ?

We got to the part where Simba's dad dies and I was sobbing.

"Really sabrina? You seen the movie a bunch of times!" Neymar started to laugh and I hit his chest.

"Well, it still gets to me!" I said angrily and continued watching the movie.

This movie is life and always will be.

"I should get a tattoo that says Hakuna Matata!" I said happily.

"Please don't." He begged and I scowled at him.

"Im going to do it." I said serious.

"I'm leaving." He said getting up and I was glad to have my bed to myself once again.

"BYE!" I yelled happy and he grabbed his chest fake hurted.

"I thought I meant more." He pouted and I smirked while waving bye to him.

He rolls his eyes and walked out. I finished the movie.