chapter thirty eight

Sabrina

We landed in California and we were on the way to my place. My dad sent someone to pick us up. I know Jace was back and so was Audie. I know Audie moved out but he still lived in the same town as I do. So I know I'm going to see him somehow. Milett was with us but barely paid attention.

"Does your dad care that we are staying?" Neymar asked and I shook my head. Davi was asleep in his arms and I was resting on his shoulder. I know we were close to my house when I started seeing familiar places. Milett basically was on her phone.

"We are basically here." I said while sitting straight up.

"We are?" He asked confused.

"You see that house at the end? It's the one before it." I said and he stared at it in awe.

"That's a pretty big house." He sad and I nodded.

"Its not only my dad though there's like 8 other people living there." I explained and he understood. The car stopped in front and I got out. I spotted my dad come out the house and walk quick over to me. I walked over to him but Milett interrupted.

"DAD!" Milett hugged my dad and he pushed her away.

"You had to bring her back?" He joked and she grabbed her chest fake hurt.

He then hugged me and then Jace came out.

"Nice to meet you again sir." Neymar introduced himself.

"You can call me Gio." My dad shook his hand.

"You guys settle in while I finish up dinner." He told us. Milett was staying over for dinner.

"Thanks dad." Milett said and he rolled her eyes at her.

"Go home." He joked while following us into the car. My dad had the guy who picked us up to bring the luggages.

Milett walked into my room and threw herself on my bed. I laid on my bed and pushed her off.

"How much I missed my own bed." I let out a sigh as I spread myself out in the bed. I felt like I was back home. This bed was what I probably missed the most to be honest.

" it's not nice to push off your guests." She said angrily and I smiled innocently at her. I moved over for her to lay down. Neymar laid davi on the other bed and sat down at the end of mine.

"You're not a guest though." I said and she threw a pillow at me.

"I don't even know why we are friends." She mumbled and I hugged her.

"Anyways, how are you guys sleeping?" She asks me.

"I'm sleeping on my bed." I said.

"I think davi's taking the extra bed probably." I added and neymar shrugged. I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out.

JESSIE// hope you had a nice flight.

I'll answer him back later. If I remember too answer back.

"Who was that?" Neymar asked.

"Maria." I answered.

"Then why didn't you answer back?" He asked confused.

"It was like a chain letter." I shrugged and put my phone to charge.

"What are we going to do today?" Milett asked.

"I have no idea about you two but I'm going to sleep until dinner is ready." I said while getting under my bed covers. I did end up falling asleep for about an hour until I felt someone shake me.

"Wake up! Your dad says it's time to eat." Milett said and I just groaned. She helped me get up and fix my hair.

"Where's neymar?" I asked.

"He went downstairs with Davi." She answered me and then finished up my messy hair.

"Come on im starving." She said and we linked elbows and skipped downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the table including Neymar and Davi.

"Milett get Jace." My dad said and she smirked while running off. I knew she was planning on getting revenge for the last time she slept over.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Is all I heard and couple seconds later Milett ran into the room.

"What did you do?" I asked her.

"He was sleeping so I went to the bathroom and filled a small bucket I found with cold water. I may or may have not thrown it at him." She said and we heard angry footsteps coming closer to the dining room.

"Where is she?!" He screamed and Milett hid behind me as he ran in. He was soaking wet and my dad rolled his eyes.

"No one say anything." He threatened and then he spotted Milett.

She ran out from behind and towards my dad.

"Jace sit down." My dad just said and he nodded angrily and sat down. While Milett sat in front of him and on the other side of me.

"This isn't over." He said to her and she just smirked at him.

"Is this how it's always in this house?" Neymar asked me and I nodded.

"You're going to have an amazing two weeks living with us." I told him.

"I could tell." He said and I looked over to Davi. He was playing with the food on his plate and he smiled at me.

After a long hour of random conversations and Milett/Jace fighting we made it through a rough dinner. It was kind of embarrassing when Milett would throw food at jace.

Milett was home and now I could get a bit relaxed from her. She was a handful at times.

"Your family is a bit weird." Neymar told me and I nodded.

"I never told you that my family was normal." I reminded him.

"True,"

"We have to spend these two weeks good before I leave." Neymar told me and I hummed in response and laid my head on his chest then drifted off to sleep.

Authors note

It's officially my birthday and decided to update for you guys cause you're all amazing. I also need to tell you guys even though that these are the last few chapter im writing before this book ends :-// this book has gotten a lot of reads and it's surprised me because i was gonna delete it after a while. You're all amazing and can't wait for the next few chapters .