chapter six; shocked.

neymar ]

        She was right infront of me. The girl that I let go off a long time ago was standing in front of me and I couldnt believe it at all. She was really here and I was in a state of shock. She must of been there at the hotel and that's why her friend yelled to go back in. That's why her friend hates Bruna and me. I couldnt really believe my eyes at the moment.

A part of me wanted to just give her one hug but another part of me just told me no. I have Bruna and I'm over Sabrina. I dont need her at all and by the looks of it she doesnt need me either. We both moved on and she was back with Audie if I wasnt confused. I just couldnt help it but stare at her and in the corner of my eye I could see Marcelo smirking at me.

After, they opened up gifts Maria came running towards Sabrina and took her away. I guess she was going to go and catch up with Sabrina with everything they missed ever since they been seperated. I looked over to Bruna and I immediately tried to forget about Sabrina. I have Bruna and I'm pretty damn happy with her and no one else.

Even if a part of me wanted to get up and just maybe kiss Sabrina one last time.

[ sabrina ]

        "I still dont believe that you are actually here! I was missing you so much." Maria pulled me into another hug. I wrapped my arms around her and then I sat down in a chair next to her.

"So tell me about how your life has been." Maria said and handed me a pepsi.

"Well, when I arrived back home to America I took a bit time of alone. I also got myself a job and thats where I met Millett. I met her at work when we were moving boxes and talking crap about our boss. After that we got close and we started to hang. I told her about Neymar and everything and she was there the first couple weeks. After that, well Audie and I got back together. Now, I'm here."  I explained to her and she nodded.

"Well, I couldnt really travel due to the pregnancy and also I was scared to travel. I spent most of every month alone because David would go to Paris. I stayed and I well I know you dont like Bruna but she spent a lot of time with me espiceally since she knew what I was going through." She said and I just nodded and kept anything I was going to say about Bruna to myself.

"Luckily, I moved on from Neymar and I'm really happy with Audie. He has changed." I told her and she just forced a small smile.

"If thats what you say then i believe you. I'll be right back I'm going to go to get something else to drink because I hate pepsi." She laughed and I got up and went back to Millett. She was currently laughing with Thiago about something which I honestly couldnt care less about.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I sneaked up behind Millett.

"Damn stop scaring me like that!" Millett yelled and I just smiled at her nicely.

"Its just too fun." I laughed and right at the moment my favorite song came on and Millett looked at me with a smirk.

"It's our song!" She said and Break Free by Ariana Grande started to play and we both started to dance like the idiots we are.

I ended up dancing mostly with Millett and Maria the whole night. I decided to stay and help them clean too since I wanted to spend more time with my best friends. Millett didnt mind helping either so I was glad about that.

The only sad part about it is that Bruna decided to stay with Neymar to help clean a bit.

Isnt that amazing?

I was in the kitchen cleaning until I felt my phone start ringing and I had to answer since it was Audie and I havent talked to him since we honestly arrived.

        [ neymar ]

I was currently cleaning up with Thiago outside until in the corner of my eye I can see Sabrina speaking into the phone looking a bit pissed off.

"I just forgot okay?! If you called me just to fight then hang up and call me when you calm down." She was speaking a bit too loudly and Thiago was also listening along since it sounded a bit intresting.

"I didnt mean to forget to call you. The minute Millett and I arrived we were really tired and then we headed out to eat and today I had a lot to do okay? I was planning on calling you when I arrived to the hotel." In a way I was trying to figure out who she was talking to but I had two names in my head. One was Audie and the second was Jace.

"Whatever Audie," well that answered my question, "If you called me just to start a fight then I'm going to go. Goodnight." She hung up quickly and she let out a frustared groan.

Her phone started ringing but she turned it off and went back to what she was doing. Her friend Millett showed up beside her.

"Another fight with the asshole?" Millett spoke up and Sabrina just bit down on her lip and then nodded.

"I dont know how many times I witnessed a fight between you two but what caused this one this time?" She asked her.

"I 'forgot' to call." Sabrina sighed and Millett started laughing a bit.

"He literallu starts the stupidest fights with you," Millett laughed, "He is such a dick."

I agree with that.

"Well, I been with him for about five months and survived. I could agree he has some anger problems but like always he'll call back tomorrow probably." Sabrina just shrughed.

"I know the routine. He starts the fight and then calls you the next day and you forgive him. Even though at times he makes you cry."

What kind of guy does that? Why would she even go back to him after everything he has done to her?!

"That was only twice," She mumbled, "But he's changed." Sabrina said.

"Okay Joanna." Millett simply said and walked back to the living room. Sabrina just went back to what she was originally doing.

I looked at Sabrina one more time and she was biting her lip hard trying not to cry. I turned back to her and walked into the kitchen.

"Don't you see what you are doing to yourself by staying with him? Why would you even go back to him?"