chapter thirty six

I'm sorry that I took so long for this update please forgive me guys I'm horrible I know :-/

Sabrina

There were only a couple days left until I go back home. I was already packed and so was Neymar from what he told me. All he had to do was get Davi packed basically. I haven't seen him in two days since I spent most of my time with Maria lately. I was helping her out with stuff and I needed to spend time with her before I leave. Who knows the next time I'll even see her.

Today I as going to spend most of the day with Maria and David was going to watch Gabriel. I was planning on seeing Neymar later towards the night probably. I wasn't sure yet since he hasn't texted me back about his plans for tonight.

I was sitting in bed all changed waiting for Maria to come pick me up. Millett was spending her last days with Thiago and I'm happy she found someone. I knew she had a hard time trusting people with the situation she has with her mother and brother back home.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up immediately. It was Neymar.

"Hey." He spoke up the minute I answered.

"Hey, where you at?" I asked.

"I'm packing up some last minute stuff for davi. Are you checking out tomorrow from the hotel early then spending the night with me?" He asked.

"Yeah, Milett is staying with thiago for her last night she said." I answered him.

"Gotchu, so what are you doing right now babe?"

"Just waiting for Maria to pick me up to go spend the day with her. I was going to ask you if you would want to go out later tonight?" I suggested.

"I'm with Davi so you up for some late night swimming in the pool?" He questioned.

"Sure." I agreed.

"I'll pick you up from Maria's then when you two are done." He decided and I agreed.

"Okay, I'll text you later when I'm done. I'm pretty sure maria just texted me. I gotta go."

"Okay. Bye." He said.

"Bye." I said and I grabbed my purse running down the hall then going to the stairs.

I spotted Maria's car downstairs and I ran to it. David was dropping us off at this mall. So I was pretty happy to go.

"What's cooking goodlookings ?" I asked the minute I got in the car.

"You look amazing today." Maria said and I looked at her.

"I always do." I said serious before she gave me a dirty look.

"Ego." She just said and I smiled at her.

"Where's my babe?!" I asked because my Gabriel wasn't here.

"With his grandma." David answered and I nodded agreeing.

"So are you ready to go back?" Maria asked and I shrugged a bit.

"In a way yeah because neymar's coming for a while then leaving." I said and she nodded understanding.

"He's staying two weeks right?" She asked.

"Yeah with davi." I added.

"That's nice it's like you two have your little family now." She laughed a bit.

"Yeah," I agreed, "anyways how are you two doing?" I asked.

"Good actually. We have to wait a month for Gabriel to do his passport then we are going to wait a couple weeks then we can go with David." She explained.

"Well I hope everything goes great." I told her and she nodded also agreeing.

"Thanks." She smiled before slouching in her seat. David then dropped us off in front of the mall. I was actually looking forward to spend the day with her and then Neymar later.

"I hate that this is gonna be one of the last times we hang out." She sighed heavily and I felt so bad.

"Yeah but we will see each other soon I promise." I told her serious and she smiled before we linked elbows together.

"Did you end up talking to JESSIE again?" She asked me and I nodded.

"We text at times but I don't talk to him like that. We're only friends." I simply told her.

"That's good." She simply said and we walked into some store.

"What if we have a double wedding!" She randomly blurted out and I looked at her weird.

"I'm not even engaged yet you're planning a double wedding," I said, "and you deserve your own wedding that shouldn't have to be shared with me."

"You're right. I shouldn't share my day with garbage." She sighed and I gave her a dirty look.

"This is why we are no longer friends." I said serious and she smiled innocently.

"Anyways let's not ruin our day with some fight that I will end up winning."

"Let's hope by the end you're not dead." I smiled.

AUTHORS NOTE

I KNOW I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN SO LONG SORRY GUYS. IM HORRIBLE I KNOW AND YOU GUYS SHOULD PROB HAte me. THIS CHAPTER WAS HORRIBLY Written BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE EMOTIONAL I CAN TELL YOU IN A WAY AND WRITTEN NICELY.

ALSO YOU GUYS SHOULD FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM PLS MY USERNAME IS _NICOOLLLEEEE I FOLLOW BACK